Nicklas Bendtner (3 Viewers)

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Bendtner and Gio are becoming very good friends. Every Bendtner post oh his FB or Twitter is about how awesome giovinco is.
It's known as grooming. Bendtner was taught by the best in the business don't you know. Expect Nickys next tweet to include a photo of him at the airport with a luggage case shaped suspiciously like Sebastian Giovinco titled "mission accomplished, Arsene's Christmas pressie is in the bag ;)"

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I don't want to.

We used to have strikers that scored 2 goals on the trot like it was nothing. Suddenly those endless droughts and humiliating games are erased by a fluke. :wallbang:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I don't want to.

We used to have strikers that scored 2 goals on the trot like it was nothing. Suddenly those endless droughts and humiliating games are erased by a fluke. :wallbang:
Part of me wonders if having an elite forward wouldn't make it easier for teams to defend against us. As it is now, you have to guess where to double-team.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Part of me wonders if having an elite forward wouldn't make it easier for teams to defend against us. As it is now, you have to guess where to double-team.
Having an elite forward would mean we wouldn't see so many point-blank sitters being missed...less stress on the rest of the team trying to score the goals...more creativity from our SS's because more attention being drawn to the elite striker.

But hey...if they don't do defensive duties he obviously doesn't fit contes tactics. do.no.want.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
The formula of 5 goalscorers with 10 goals each vs 1 with 23 and the rest under 7 seems to be working in the domestic league, no question. The remaining question is CL competition.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
The formula of 5 goalscorers with 10 goals each vs 1 with 23 and the rest under 7 seems to be working in the domestic league, no question. The remaining question is CL competition.
It's gonna bite us I the CL, I guarantee it.

But it's ok because our SD has vision to succeed domestically, limited vision or playing to one's strengths?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)