Nicklas Bendtner (3 Viewers)

Joey Jokes

Feb 17, 2009
Its incredible what we can do when we have a striker who can hold up the ball and allow the team to fill in around him.

Its also incredible how Matri, who isn't a small guy, seems to be utterly shit at accomplishing of this.

Tacchinardi3

Oct 29, 2012
matri is better than this loser. matri scored scudetto goal against milan do not EVER forget this

no matri = no scudetto

did bender ever win us a scudetto? didnt think so

matri won us the derby d'italia when we were a sh-it team that finished 7th

forza miramatri per sempreeeee

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Bendtner offers extremely little goal threat (though could used actual high crosses...), but he defenitely grew into his role as the link up targetman, took part in build up plenty, and was shrugging off defenders and holding on to possession to create space and time for others, in his awkward way at times hehe.

nasser

Dec 12, 2005
matri is better than this loser. matri scored scudetto goal against milan do not EVER forget this

no matri = no scudetto

did bender ever win us a scudetto? didnt think so

matri won us the derby d'italia when we were a sh-it team that finished 7th

forza miramatri per sempreeeee
I rarely post, but stfu

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
And even though Matri did do those goals which I am not knocking him for but bendtner is a better player. He's better with the ball(when he's not doing his FIFA street shit) comfortable dribbling with the ball and as seen tonight has a shot. Both players lack confidence but against bologna I saw a growing confidence in bendtner which will only improve along with his form. Plus he's younger. Bendtner is not a world class talent but is better then Matri in my eyes. I doubt we'll keep him but I think conte would keep him over Matri.

- - - Updated - - -

Not to mention a lot better passer then Matri. Matri can't pass for shit

Tacchinardi3

Oct 29, 2012
That's 165 posts a year for 7 years. Or 1 post every 2 and a half days.

- - - Updated - - -

214 posts a year, or a post every 2 days.
that is not rarely at all. if you compare it to the entire planet's population you will see how many people never even post on forums yet alone juve's forum. ;)

so a post every 2 or 2 and a half days is definetly not rare lol

Mus™

Mar 16, 2009
And even though Matri did do those goals which I am not knocking him for but bendtner is a better player. He's better with the ball(when he's not doing his FIFA street $#@!) comfortable dribbling with the ball and as seen tonight has a shot. Both players lack confidence but against bologna I saw a growing confidence in bendtner which will only improve along with his form. Plus he's younger. Bendtner is not a world class talent but is better then Matri in my eyes. I doubt we'll keep him but I think conte would keep him over Matri.

- - - Updated - - -

Not to mention a lot better passer then Matri. Matri can't pass for $#@!

I don't think Bendtner has ever lacked confidence in his life

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Re-watching the match sans emotion and anxiety, Bendtner was actually quite effective most of the times he got the ball.

He may not have scored, but he kept possession well and put in 3-4 key passes, which is something that was sorely lacking from Matri's game.

Inconclusive at this point who'll turn out to be the better player, but I don't think we should write him off so soon. He'll never be our star striker, but he does add elements to our game that we'd been missing.

Halabalu

Dec 5, 2011
Re-watching the match sans emotion and anxiety, Bendtner was actually quite effective most of the times he got the ball.

He may not have scored, but he kept possession well and put in 3-4 key passes, which is something that was sorely lacking from Matri's game.

Inconclusive at this point who'll turn out to be the better player, but I don't think we should write him off so soon. He'll never be our star striker, but he does add elements to our game that we'd been missing.
I guess the same words could be said on Borriellos adress !!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)