Nicklas Bendtner (20 Viewers)

Deep C

Apr 8, 2012
Matri is a good striker and I'm a fan. The problem is that he doesn't quite fit into Conte's model - no room for a Poacher like Mitra Matri.

Bendtner was decent today. Provided a lot of stability in possession up front that we have been sorely missing. I also think you could see how he grew in confidence and touch from the Catania game. Thought the change was quite dramatic.

This will, of course, be undone again when he's rotated back to the bench :D

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
I think he could work well against Nordsjælland. He should start that game. He's probably going to be benched against Inter so that's probably a good thing. :)

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I guess the same words could be said on Borriellos adress !!!
No !! And god damn it why are you all too blind to see what a wonderful work Bendtner did last night. FFS no one says that we should keep him for eternity because of this but shit, give some credit when credits due. I was truly amazed by Bendtner. I felt like Conte has finally found a striker of his own liking, someone who can win aerials and who can control the ball well and pass. I love Matri, but his ball control and passing are shit!

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
if he scores, he will come.
Once (if) he scores for us all the members of The Society will lineup on their knees in great joy and anticipation like a child the night of xmas eve.

They are waiting for their proclaimed eloheem to walk down the line and bukakke all of them.

Bustin mad nuts on their faces because thats how The Society rolls.

Forza fatso

Dec 31, 2008
Once (if) he scores for us all the members of The Society will lineup on their knees in great joy and anticipation like a child the night of xmas eve.

They are waiting for their proclaimed eloheem to walk down the line and bukakke all of them.

Bustin mad nuts on their faces because thats how The Society rolls.

Forza fatso
:lol::lol::lol:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Last night was the first time this season where the strikers have looked anything like a partnership.
Probably because it is one of the very few times this season that Juve have put out two strikers who you would say have genuinely compatible playing styles.

It's just a shame Bendtner isn't much good.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Absolutely shocking player and I cannot believe some of the comments on here. Borriello was much more useful. Bendtner is neither use nor ornament on the field. Bag of shit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)