Nicklas Bendtner (19 Viewers)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Bendtner is still better than Matri (and maybe Quag), but it was a wrong decision to sub him on tonight. He's not a gamechanger.
No way. There is never anything positive that come from him. He is never a threat to any defence.

- - - Updated - - -

No one is more useless than Matri. It's turning out to be Quags who is cementing his starting birth.
Matri actually can get into scoring positions, despite how many chances he wastes. Bendtner is a pasty lump of lard.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
No way. There is never anything positive that come from him. He is never a threat to any defence.
Well, that's the problem with Bendtner. He's not a gamechanger as I said. But he's far better in the build-up game compared to many of our other attackers. But he's obviously not a very good finisher, but neither are Gio, Matri or Quag.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I thought he had a decent game to be honest. Held the ball up really well, and honestly, its been a while since I've seen a juve forward impose his physicality as well as this guy has. That said, Mirko-Quag need some game time together to get a partnership going.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
OMG I can't believe this guy of trash got the nod ahead of quagliarella for the half time substitute.

He ruined our style of game, and even had the nerve to be selfish, trying to curl it in from a difficult angle with an open goal.

Terrible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)