Nicklas Bendtner (6 Viewers)

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I was very impressed by him. Went for the ball instead of waiting for it. Left a Mark on the game through his brute physicality and connected well with Quag too. He held the ball up, ran into spaces, and looked to create when not shooting. Was good to see. But most importantly, the biggest difference between Matri and him, is that he played fearlessly. Never looking over his shoulder, just going for the ball and making movement work.
His workrate is admirable too. Bendtner has played 180 min's in 3 or 4 days and never stopped running today.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Should start next game, I'm liking what he's showing. Massive improvement.
You know, while I agree with this, I'd like Vucinic-Quag to be given a go, simply because it might be a good opportunity to give Quag some momentum and continuity when he's scoring. He seems like he will really hit his stride if he gets a run of 3-4 games. No bias :D

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
should shot more. didnt conect with a single header. if he improves in this areas then he should get another chance.
And how many good crosses did our wingbacks put in the box? I cant remember one single cross directed to him in the air.

And just for the record, if freedom is what Bendtner needs to play good, then freedom we should fucking give him.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
You know, while I agree with this, I'd like Vucinic-Quag to be given a go, simply because it might be a good opportunity to give Quag some momentum and continuity when he's scoring. He seems like he will really hit his stride if he gets a run of 3-4 games. No bias :D
Definitely, games like these give our coach a headache :D . All 4 forwards performed very well today.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
should shot more. didnt conect with a single header. if he improves in this areas then he should get another chance.
how about the perfect header that sent asa through on goal?

- - - Updated - - -

when our winger on day discovers that bendtner is 195cm tall, and start crossing HIGH ball, he will be very dangerous. Right now our starting strikers should be vuci - bendtner, with gio as sub.

Jul 28, 2002
He played well today. Actually hustling and holding up the ball bringing in others.

Not sure if I'm comfortable enjoying a Bendtner performance.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Good game. He's good with playing with his back to the goal, doesn't loose ball easily and can actually dribble or pass. His strength and header skills are important too. Play him with Vucinic vs Ynter.

He's better than Matri and much more suited for CF role than Quag.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)