Nicklas Bendtner (9 Viewers)

Mar 10, 2009
Still failing to get anyone new who can get you at least 15 goals is worrying. The closest thing we ever had was that first half of the season with Amauri

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
No actually, Conte and his striker policy is to be blamed for that. Quag and Matri can both score 15 goals if they are given continuity. You cant be playing one game then benched for three and then being expected to find any kind of form.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I don't care what two or three strikers he chooses, he needs to give them 5 games in a row no matter how good or bad they play for those 5 games. You can't play a season out like this and expect to find form.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
OMG OMG OMG OMG!

Your username. :sheik:
I had it first :stuckup:

:D
Fuck the haters and fuck Marcello!

- - - Updated - - -

Start him next to Mirko.
I have never liked him. In fact, the number of times I've made fun of Arsenal fans because of him is innumerable. But we can do much worse than sticking Bendtner up front. We are so bad, we need to check all the available options.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Okay now that we gave Matri and Quagliarella enough chances to prove their worth (and they couldn't really). I think it's time to give Bendtner a couple of starts and see what he has to offer. He was lively yesterday.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)