Nicklas Bendtner (6 Viewers)

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
http://www.football-italia.net/26499/bendtner-wants-juventus-chance

Nicklas Bendtner has asked Juventus boss Antonio Conte to give him an opportunity in the starting XI.

The Danish international joined the Italian giants in the summer on loan from Arsenal, but he’s only made two substitute appearances since.

“I’m quite a good player, I have the quality to be a part of this great club,” he told TV 2 in his homeland. “I don’t see why I shouldn’t play and I hope to soon be a first team starter.

“I can play in this team and I’ve shown that. I’m not at 100 per cent, but I’m convinced that I can do well.

“I want to play more games, but I have faith – I know that will happen with ease.”

Bendtner made a 13-minute appearance against Chievo earlier this season, while he came off the bench in the 1-1 draw with Nordsjaelland on Tuesday.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
oh isn't that cute, Bentdner has his "Zlatanites"

how many new follower (all of a Danish persuasion) did we get once he signed?

yes i have seen him play, numerous times, he struggled in an Arsenal side that furnished him with dozens of chances, he also struggled to score goals in a Sunderland side that played to his (supposed) strengths.
if he had one percent of the talent he believes he has he still wouldn't get into this side

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He's not as bad as some make him out to be, but he's definitely not a savior.

We went from being spoiled, having the likes of Vialli, Ravanelli, Boksic, Del Piero, Vieri, Trezeguet, Ibra, and even that little rat cunt Inzaghi playing for us, to having guys like Quag, Matri, and Bendtner suiting up for us. The horror, the shame :sigh:

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
oh isn't that cute, Bentdner has his "Zlatanites"

how many new follower (all of a Danish persuasion) did we get once he signed?

yes i have seen him play, numerous times, he struggled in an Arsenal side that furnished him with dozens of chances, he also struggled to score goals in a Sunderland side that played to his (supposed) strengths.
if he had one percent of the talent he believes he has he still wouldn't get into this side
Are you assuming that someone actually joined this forum because of Bendtner? Nah, that's too stupid. :)
Of course he's not our savior, but I'll rather play him than Matri at the moment.

Anyway, have you seen him play for the Danish national team?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Im so fuked up we got him that i dont even have the will to see him play. Im just waiting for him to go out like he came in and just forget about it. If he can score some goals on the process, then perfect,,,
but seriously guys...enough of mediocrity....

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Are you assuming that someone actually joined this forum because of Bendtner? Nah, that's too stupid. :)
Of course he's not our savior, but I'll rather play him than Matri at the moment.

Anyway, have you seen him play for the Danish national team?
oh thank god, yeah we got overrun for 2 years with Zlatanites who constantly stated that Del Piero should leave and that Zlatan was the greatest player ever,in ever and ever.....got pretty tiresome tbh

it's actually a pity there isn't the same fervour for Bendtner....would have loved to call you all Bendt-arses

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)