Nicklas Bendtner (2 Viewers)

May 22, 2007
Reports today suggesting Bendtner will switch to the number 13 jersey having been told the importance of the number 17 jersey with reference to Trezeguet :shocked:
He loves his shirt numbers.

“The new season’s almost here, and along with the rest of the players I’m really excited and believe it can be a really special one for everyone associated with the Club." said Bendtner.

"Before it starts I wanted to change my squad number from 26 which I’ve obviously had for a number of seasons now. I chose to move to 52 because it’s a special number to me personally, and I hope that it brings me good luck for the new season.

"I appreciate that a good number of fans have bought their kits for 2009/10 already with names and numbers printed up so I’d like to personally cover the cost of replacing anyone’s shirt that has my previous number. It means a lot to see supporters wearing your name and number, and I want to ensure people aren’t inconvenienced by the change."

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
you would think that a PROFESSIONAL player who is looking for a team would be in tip-top shape, waiting for his chance to show his worth..........Not this IDIOT !!!!

Worst signing of Marotta's reign....

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
you would think that a PROFESSIONAL player who is looking for a team would be in tip-top shape, waiting for his chance to show his worth..........Not this IDIOT !!!!

I can come up with few players worse than him. :D

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Nah he's the worst. We're talking about a guy (who is a striker, mind you) that has a worse goal scoring ability than a victim of Thalidomide.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Guys, he can't possibly be Beppe's worst signing when the club has only risked 1.5M.

Jorge Martinez, anybody? Beppe had a great idea - he overspent at the beginning of the market, on a player who typically played up front, often RWF, and needs to be close to goal... and he signed Jorge to play LM in a flat four. Given hindsight, that is easily the WORST signing by Beppe, full stop. Probably close to 20M down the drain from that transfer already, when you include salary.

Anyway, I'm not expecting much from The Bendtner, but it also wouldn't shock me if Juve got a little more out of him than most of us expect.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009

WTF?! :sergio:

I hate Bendtner more than most in here - I've actually known him.

But yet I'm still able to spot when the Italianpress is talking bullshit about him.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Guys, he can't possibly be Beppe's worst signing when the club has only risked 1.5M.

Jorge Martinez, anybody? Beppe had a great idea - he overspent at the beginning of the market, on a player who typically played up front, often RWF, and needs to be close to goal... and he signed Jorge to play LM in a flat four. Given hindsight, that is easily the WORST signing by Beppe, full stop. Probably close to 20M down the drain from that transfer already, when you include salary.

Anyway, I'm not expecting much from The Bendtner, but it also wouldn't shock me if Juve got a little more out of him than most of us expect.
:tup: :agree:

People are overreacting. Martinez is definitely, without a doubt, the worst signing by Marotta.

Bendtner is going to tear shit up anyways, and then they'll be eating their words. :D

Reports today suggesting Bendtner will switch to the number 13 jersey having been told the importance of the number 17 jersey with reference to Trezeguet :shocked:
I don't believe it.

Why wasn't he told that before he publicly announced his jersey number?

Halabalu

Dec 5, 2011
Ahaha... I cracked up when I heard about his diet =D To be on diet when you are in paradise of pasta and pizza sounds like death penalty =D

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
WTF?! :sergio:

I hate Bendtner more than most in here - I've actually known him.

But yet I'm still able to spot when the Italianpress is talking bullshit about him.
People don't like this signing, so they will believe every negative thing that comes out. Regardless of it being true or not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)