Nicklas Bendtner (10 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Those players weren't unhappy at their clubs, like you assume Suarez is going to be. He knows that he won't win much with Liverpool, if he wanted out he'd be gone already. FYI Nedved rejected us at first. He was perfectly happy at Lazio.
That's why Moggi was legend :D He convinced him to join us, and the rest is history :heart: :touched:

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Interview with the current physical coach of the Danish national team, Jens Bangsbo. His name should ring a bell or two. ;)

I google-translated the article for you because I'm too lazy to translate it myself...

Juventus has the clear expectation that Nicklas Bendtner keeps in scandal-skin of his time in Turin club.
The club's management has asked the national team physical trainer Jens Bangsbo who have a history of Juventus, to tell Bendtner, how to behave in Juventus.
"They do all the preparation to be when they get new players, so I have been in contact with them several times. They wanted to hear about his personality - whether he can stand the heat, "says Jens Bangsbo to sporten.tv2.dk.
"The many missteps have of course also been involved, yet they have chosen him, and it is with the expectation that it is a closed chapter. And it has Juventus also asked me to talk to him, "continues the physical trainer.

Moral and ethical obligations
Nicklas Bendtner has recently been at the center because he illegally advertised for a gaming company during last summer's European Championship. And have various other scandals overshadowed his footballing ability. How should it not go in Serie A.
"I've talked to him about how it is Juventus, and the conversations I have referred to again. There are some standards you have to live up to. Some moral and ethical obligations you have to meet, "says Bangsbo.
"It's his life chance, and I think also, he has realized. So it must he of course take. "
Nicklas Bendter is not in Sunday's Juventus squad to face Udinese, but Jens Bangsbo expect, he is on the team sheet for the next match in 14 days.
Bendtner is on loan to Juventus from Arsenal on a one-year contract.
http://sporten.tv2.dk/2012-09-02-juves-forventning-slut-med-bendtner-skandaler?forside

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
You do realize that Traore also had that number 2 seasons ago, right?
Because Traore was a fullback and Elia was a winger, Bendtner is a striker....just like Trez...and fucker took his number. Only Immobile should take that number after Trez. :stuckup:

17 for strikers is as heavy as 10 for anybody in Juve.
:agree:
If it were up to me, #1,16,17,10 and 11 would be retired. Gigi, Camo, Trez, Ale and Pavel :heart:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Because Traore was a fullback and Elia was a winger, Bendtner is a striker....just like Trez...and fucker took his number. Only Immobile should take that number after Trez. :stuckup:

:agree:
If it were up to me, #1,16,17,10 and 11 would be retired. Gigi, Camo, Trez, Ale and Pavel :heart:
Looking at all of Juve's legendary players, you'd have to retire a lot more numbers than those.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
Nope.

I'll hate him even if he scores 40 goals this season.

But if you want an answer I would think him and pogba will get minutes before our first CL game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)