Nicklas Bendtner (20 Viewers)

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
When is our first Coppa game? Bendtner needs to get some playing time. As a Dane this is a shitty situation for the national team since Bendtner pretty much is the only decent forward in Denmark (and that says a lot). He needs to get some playing time soon. I know it's his own fault for joining a team much above his own level, but as a Dane this sucks. :)

I guess it's good for Italy that Juve bought Denmark's number 1 striker and puts him on the bench. :D

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
When is our first Coppa game? Bendtner needs to get some playing time. As a Dane this is a shitty situation for the national team since Bendtner pretty much is the only decent forward in Denmark (and that says a lot). He needs to get some playing time soon. I know it's his own fault for joining a team much above his own level, but as a Dane this sucks. :)

I guess it's good for Italy that Juve bought Denmark's number 1 striker and puts him on the bench. :D
He'll get some game time after Italy whoop Denmark in the qualifiers :p

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I'd love it if we'd give him the chance to start next to Gio/Vucinic against Siena. I mean this guy is not THAT bad. And its not like he's competing with Falcao and Zlatan right now. He scored more than 10 goals in all of his seasons in Arsenal and is a very good performer with Denmark. Give him a chance.

And maybe, just maybe, all of those long balls from Bonucci will finally reach their man.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)