Nicklas Bendtner - ST - Arsenal (5 Viewers)

Who would you rather sign?

• Bendtner

• Borriello

• I...I just can't

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
You know I love you but you've been spending too much time with Alen. Llorente was a big part of the reason to the Man Utd and Shalke humiliations in EL.
suitable opposition for Athletic and Llorente, which helped exposing their weaknesses.

llorente was also part of the 3-0 butt whopping Atletico Madrid gave Bilbao ... or so they say, 'cause I didn't see much of him in that game, tbh :p

don't get me wrong - Bentner would be obviously an underwhelming tarnsfer in comparison to Dzeko, Drogba, RVP, Suarez, etc but would take him anyday over a high-risk player like Llorente, who is, again, gonna cost a lot and likely will have problems adjusting to serie A.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
If we end up buying this chump I actually think I would cry. I'd take literally every striker playing in Serie A over Bendtner.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
:rofl: I used to play PES ML years ago with arsenal in which this guy became better than vieri + drogba, for another lulz... that arsenal midfield consisted of javi martinez, fabregas, nasri, ozil and dzagoev :rofl:

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
until a week or so ago, they were ... but then Juve decided to flex its financial muscles and now Bendtner is out of reach for Milan

:D

on a serious note, if you look past his supposed character issues, he is a pretty decent player and I think a better choice than Llorente ;)
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)