Nicklas Bendtner - ST - Arsenal (4 Viewers)

Who would you rather sign?

• Bendtner

• Borriello

• I...I just can't

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
I thot Milan were after him!
until a week or so ago, they were ... but then Juve decided to flex its financial muscles and now Bendtner is out of reach for Milan

:D

on a serious note, if you look past his supposed character issues, he is a pretty decent player and I think a better choice than Llorente ;)

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
until a week or so ago, they were ... but then Juve decided to flex its financial muscles and now Bendtner is out of reach for Milan

:D

on a serious note, if you look past his supposed character issues, he is a pretty decent player and I think a better choice than Llorente ;)
OMG :howler:

Another troll attempt probably :D

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
OMG :howler:

Another troll attempt probably :D
actually, no :D

free loan of a 24 yo with big potential > 20+ mil for a Spanish bottler, who, apart from impressing in paper-weight gamesin Spain, has never really shown anything on the big stage and will likely look dazed and confused in Italy anyway.

it's simple math :p

OP
The Curr

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
  • Thread Starter #36

free loan of a 24 yo with big potential > 20+ mil for a Spanish bottler, who, apart from impressing in paper-weight gamesin Spain, has never really shown anything on the big stage and will likely look dazed and confused in Italy anyway.

Funny joke.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
    Jun 1, 2012

Fair enough Troll :agree:

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
    Jan 16, 2011

You know I love you but you've been spending too much time with Alen. Llorente was a big part of the reason to the Man Utd and Shalke humiliations in EL.

JoePanini

Apr 29, 2012
    Give me Drogba over Bendtner any day. Unless he celebrates every goal he scores by showing his underwear, even then we won't ever see his underwear :lol:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)