Nick Against the World (103 Viewers)

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Funny. Dan gives his opinion on the subject, which happens to be closer to Burke's interpretation on the matter, and he gets insulted for it. Ridiculous.
Im the only one who insulted him. And thats nothing to do with his opinion, only his attitude. I dont mean to be hard on him though, I like him. Sorry dan.

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
Paolo Montero recognises his career with Juventus is over and wants to play in Spain before finishing in his homeland with Penarol. Montero, who joined Juventus from Atalanta in 1996, has made only a handful of appearances in his ninth season with the club and his contract ends in June.

"I think my cycle in Italy has finished," the red card-prone central defender told Uruguayan media on Tuesday.

"As I haven't played this year, I don't feel comfortable. I haven't had problems with the coach, the players have earned their positions and have won them playing by the rules.

"Hopefully, I will leave with another championship although, by my way of thinking, I wouldn't say that I'm a champion because I haven't played much."

Juventus are five points clear of AC Milan with two games remaining in Serie A.

Asked where he would like to play next, Montero, 33, replied: "In Spanish football. I've always liked the way they play and hopefully it can come true.

"I feel good for the moment and I consider that I can play for another couple of years here (in Europe). My dream, as I've always said, is to play for Penarol, but not yet."

IMPROVED GREATLY

Montero, who began his career with Penarol and has won 56 caps, made a Uruguay comeback at the Copa America last July, two years after announcing his international retirement.

Uruguay have improved greatly since his return and, after a disastrous run of results last year, have climbed to fifth in the South American World Cup qualifying group.

Their next two games are away to Venezuela and Peru in June.

"If we play like we did against Chile and Brazil, we will get the points we need although the luck factor is fundamental," said Montero, referring to their 1-1 draws in both matches.

"If we don't play well, it doesn't really bother me. The important thing is the points."

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Bürke ] ++

Not if you were born without cones, you dick smoker.

GOD, DO I HAVE TO EXPLAIN EVERYTHING???
Not having cones has no bearing on shades... cones just mean you see no colours

To not be able to see shades you would have to be without rods

It also has no bearing on seeing at night as rods are responsible for nightvision

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005
He's really pushing it.

Im off, need to hit some revision and for the next few days also. Burke if you have been banned (which looks likely now) before then, have yourself a good day champ :)

Emma, see you thurs perhaps.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 103)