Nick Against the World (72 Viewers)

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by jaecole ] ++

What does the size of the country have to do with anything? Do you know much about percentages at all?

I've traveled around the world, so have a huge percentage of this nation. I was talking about the perception that English know nothing but England when it's garbage. We travel as much, perhaps more than most nations. We are pretty informed.

Besides you are 15? You preach to us like you are some ****ing worldly opinion. What can you possibly have experienced from the world when you were under 10 years old? What can you possibly know of a world when you are 15? It's limited, you can't do alot at that age.

A 10 year old girl asked if you were a nazi? So you will use that against a 22 year old university graduate? Seriously, you need to think more before making this statements.

I have mentioned anything about Germany or Germans and believe me I could, but I don't see the point. I also don't see the point in our discussion on this so shall we leave it?
No, I dont know anything about percentages. Im going on what ibelieve and made my opinons on based on my experiences with people.

This girl was 17, yes not as old as 22 but this is one example of many other ignorant people ive met. Perhaps ive been unfortunate, but the morals of people here is that we try to avoid racist comments and derogatory about others.

But you know, i wont bother argueing anymore because I know im correct.

Buy on AliExpress.com

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

Dude Zambrotta wrote the book on diving.

That said it was not a dive. They tangled and Pippo was upset because he was shoved into the goal post. Yes he did dive in black and white but put toned it down greatly with Milan.
He was instrumental in the 2003 CL TITLE. He was a on fvckin fire....diving was beyond him then.

Dude! One focking dive and you say he "wrote the book" on diving?????

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

For once, please leave me out of your ranting. This has nothing to do with me.
Sorry. I wont paint you with Burke anymore.

She said All cops should die.

Vince is a police officer and rightfully proud of his profession and role in society.
No she didn't. She said 'Next time hit a cop' as a joke. Then she said other things. She explained MANY times that she didnt hate all cops. And she never said all cops should die. Thats an insult to her intelligence.

Im not talking about Vinman or his reaction. Im talking about how Burke reacted to her and now how he is doing exactly what she did. WORSE infact. She never laughed at someones death or said 'go cry over your dead friend'. The things Burke says here and gets away with just fvcks me off.

Dont feed us your moderator crap, your a cool guy but you will never ban burke and you are too one sided to the american members here. If Vinman, Sergio or Pado was taking this pasting from Jaecole you would ****ing rip into him. But when Burke is doing it Shadowfax (who you actually seem to be better friends with than anyone) you pansy to the sideline.

Why isnt he banned? Really I want a reason why he has access to these forums. Moderators lets hear it?

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dan ] ++

No, I dont know anything about percentages. Im going on what ibelieve and made my opinons on based on my experiences with people.

This girl was 17, yes not as old as 22 but this is one example of many other ignorant people ive met. Perhaps ive been unfortunate, but the morals of people here is that we try to avoid racist comments and derogatory about others.

But you know, i wont bother argueing anymore because I know im correct.
Dan youve became a pain in the ****ing ass. You are not some god damn supreme being. You are not correct. Your post in response to his IS NOT good enough. You did not address his issues and you are not walking away the winner here.

I hate discussion when people dont bother. Put some god damn effort in.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
I think its fairly obvious it has become his trademark because people have branded him a racist. I don't believe he is but he is just playing along with the mis-conceptions about him.
I don't take his remarks seriously. I could see how it could rub people the wrong way.
And thats an excuse for his bullshit??

Sorry, theres not an excuse for that shit

If your not racist... dont make racist comments
If your not a bigot.... dont make bigoted remarks
If your not a cunt...dont speak like one

The simple fact is hes a bigoted racist cunt... who on virtually any other forum would have been banned long ago

But no... he has his little protective circle looking after him...

Theres not one of us outside that circle that would get away without being suspended for the comments he makes

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
Three guys were standing at the top of the Empire
State Building in NYC. The first guy says to the
second, "You know, the wind currents are so
strong here in NYC that one could step off the
edge of the building and literally float in
mid-air due to the upward thrust of the thermal
air current."

"No way, man, you're crazy," said the second guy
to the first. So the first guy steps off the edge
of the building and justs floats in mid-air for
about 20 seconds and then returns to the roof of
the building.

The second guy is simply thrilled and says,
"Watch me do that" as he steps from the edge roof
into the open air. Of course he falls like a
stone straight down all the way to the waiting
pavement below--SPLAT!

The third guy, who has remained quiet the entire
time, leans over to the first guy and say, "You
know something Superman, sometimes you can be a
real asshole!"

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Emma ] ++

Dan youve became a pain in the ****ing ass. You are not some god damn supreme being. You are not correct. Your post in response to his IS NOT good enough. You did not address his issues and you are not walking away the winner here.

I hate discussion when people dont bother. Put some god damn effort in.
Well basically, im not going to change his opinion, he isnt going to change mine, no point in argueing. Im just not letting myself get cheesed off by it.

I cant be bothered to make it good enough. There is no 'winner' in argueing, what a stupid perception!

OP
IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #18,491
    ++ [ originally posted by Emma ] ++Dont feed us your moderator crap, your a cool guy but you will never ban burke and you are too one sided to the american members here. If Vinman, Sergio or Pado was taking this pasting from Jaecole you would ****ing rip into him. But when Burke is doing it Shadowfax (who you actually seem to be better friends with than anyone) you pansy to the sideline.

Why isnt he banned? Really I want a reason why he has access to these forums. Moderators lets hear it?
    I was for Burke's banning LONG AGO when he was a real Banjoboy pain in the ass. It was not done and he stuck around and through his insults he actually grew on some of us. Has nothing to do with American pride honey.

Pansy out? I said I could see why people are offended by it but I always became accustomed to hearing Burke spew out his b.s. because he does it to get reactions.
    I'm not a MOD so I can't interrupt the fight between he and Paul. Know your history girl I once ripped into Pado worse than any sheep ever did. And Andy and I went the distance....

For the grand finale: SEE ICEBLU: a kid from the U.S.

Is it me or does Emma remind you of that angry chick who wrote that song "fvck you right back" in response to the Eamon song

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004

Jog on PADOVANO. What dive?

Yes he punched Thuram in the back of the head and he missed a chance to tie it up given his lack of play.

There was no dive....that is a Juve quality.

Zambrotta: JUVE-BOLOGNA Anyone....that is the HOW-TO dive textbook.
    Please Nick, take off you those glasses for once. Even Cafu said himself he dived on that Zambrotta challenge, so clearly it's not only a "Juventus thing."

But I will give you solely a Milan quality......Berlusconi and Galliani. :thumb:

OP
    IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #18,496
    ++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++
    But no... he has his little protective circle looking after him...

Theres not one of us outside that circle that would get away without being suspended for the comments he makes
    makes no fvckin sense. THe circle you speak of has no mod power or influence. Not one is a mod or has ever been. What do they care about the "circle"??

He is allowed to do so because they stopped listening or caring.

Menace

Apr 22, 2005

Dude Zambrotta wrote the book on diving.

That said it was not a dive. They tangled and Pippo was upset because he was shoved into the goal post. Yes he did dive in black and white but put toned it down greatly with Milan.
    He was instrumental in the 2003 CL TITLE. He was a on fvckin fire....diving was beyond him then.
    He was man enough to come out and admitted

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 71)