Nick Against the World (80 Viewers)

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dan ] ++

Well basically, im not going to change his opinion, he isnt going to change mine, no point in argueing. Im just not letting myself get cheesed off by it.

I cant be bothered to make it good enough. There is no 'winner' in argueing, what a stupid perception!
No thats not it. You always tag off like you cant be bothered enough to prove you are right. You always think you are right, when in this case he obviously caught you lacking. Just stop being so cocky when you cant match it.

Go into your 'corner' and respond to his post for a start.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Emma ] ++

No thats not it. You always tag off like you cant be bothered enough to prove you are right. You always think you are right, when in this case he obviously caught you lacking. Just stop being so cocky when you cant match it.

Go into your 'corner' and respond to his post for a start. [/QUOTE

Look, my pride doesnt rest on the line that I have to 'win' or respond to an arguement he gave forward. Im cocky, hey woopee. And whats wrong with thinking your right? Yes, humility is in order but this is how i feel, and this is how he feels and arguing about it is very timewasting.

Apr 12, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Emma ] ++

Go into your 'corner' and respond to his post for a start.
Go drop dome on some hobo in Liverpool so you can just hear the words "you're beautiful" just before he busts in your face and leaves you on the sidewalk with another hit of coke for your little pale crack-whore roommie.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
And Andy and I went the distance....

For the grand finale: SEE ICEBLU: a kid from the U.S.
Indeed, and boy that was fun. :D

Is it me or does Emma remind you of that angry chick who wrote that song "fvck you right back" in response to the Eamon song
Yes it does, and funny you know about that shit Nick. I thought you were not in touch with "my generation?"

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Bürke ] ++

Because I am a racist.

Look, I am am a huge racist, Chx is one of my better friends on here, and I now have to hate hime because he is dark skinned. :rolleyes:
I would't say racism. More like nationalistic. Besides you are a wigga so you like Black men.

Emma, the one that took the photo.

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Bürke ] ++

If by going out you mean you hired them all for the night at 100 pounds an hour to pretend they knew you so you could feel like a real man, then yes, you "went out" with one of them.
Na one was just my girlfriend.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 79)