Nick Against the World (92 Viewers)

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
Nick... Have you actually read some of your posts lately.

Now whilst i agree, claire is a massive pain in the arse and talks an awful lot of crap... occassionly she says things worth at least a discussion... Yet all you ever reply to her with is utter crap...

All those things you ***** about all the time is exactly what exudes from your own keyboard.

You hold yourself up as this knowledgable debater... Yet why do you never show it....

All you do recently is insult people and make out they are too thick to understand what you wrote... You say these people never make a point.... Read through your posts and tell me the last time You did

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 7, 2005
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

Irrelevant if you ask me. He just mentioned he may be more connected or affected by it than the average 'joe' since he saw what kind of 'jolt' it had on a human being and someone he knew.

Its not random crap Claire. Do things need to be spelled out for you all the time? Can't you read between the lines?
i.e. Cross on Green. Slippery when wet. Don't do drugs!

You sometimes feel the need to create an argument out of nothing EVEN when people are just 'talking'..hence the trying too hard. You want every discussion to revolve around you..HENCE the trying too hard.
When I say argument:
A discussion in which disagreement is expressed; a debate

This hasnt been for a minute a 'fight'. I havent personally insulted anyone or been aggressive or violent in any way. If this is to harsh I better quit forum discussion altogether.

And oh I can understand your posts. I just hardly ever see the relevence. All you ever seem to say is corny lines that dont really mean anything.

For instance im trying to hard am I? How is this trying to hard? Im trying to hard to make my opinion known? Im trying to hard to make some people think for themselves? So what?

And no I dont want every discussion to revolve around me. That just happens on this forum alot because of the 'click' thing. Its interesting btw that YOU are the one who keeps quoting me and making yourself the center of all discussion. I never even think of posting to you because its a waste of time. You drag this shit out of me even further until it becomes something it was never intended to be.

Before you even bother responding, i'll sell this to the tourists.

Mar 7, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Kaiser Franco ] ++
Creep, you are officially full of shit.

You told Andy his opinion on the matter was irrelevant because he wasn’t born and lives on another continent. That is already debatable. By that logic, 90% of the British weren't born in WW 2 and their persistent hate for "ze Germans" is unjustified, all the more since the latter not only were made accounatble for their crimes but have also given up their old ways. Regardless : I was born, I am Italian, I know ppl who were directly affected, I live in Brussels and I certainly don’t need you to tell me if my take qualifies as relevant.
I didnt say his opinion was irrelevent. I said it was an irrelevent event on his life and gives him no reason whatsoever to have a hate for Liverpool fans. A little different.
Again I never said anyones opinion was irrelevent, on your case I was simply pointing out that your opinion is like everyone elses. You are not the final word on this topic as Andy would have had you be.

No one is claiming that Juve fans were all angels, just like no one thinks all scoucers were scum. As for who says the Juve fans were as guilty : many English I've talked to about the matter do. Part of your media do. Kenny Dalglish implied it.
Fair enough. Though I live in the city and ive talked about it alot with all forms of Liverpool fans yet Ive never heard anyone say it was Juve fans fault. (Infact I did hear that from one drunken guy, I guess if I was you or andy Id let that decide it for me)
The media? I wouldnt know what they said back then but from any reports Ive read BBC and such ive never ONCE saw anyone say it was Juves fault.

Nevermind the fact that the hooligans had already been breaking windows and causing trouble all afternoon, only needing an excuse to launch an attack. This is not an unusual reaction on your behalf : I've heard the same argument ("they started the shit") being used regarding the WC 98 riots in Marseille or Euro 2000 in Charleroi. It's either that or the fact that the local police is incapable of dealing with your thugs. It’s never you and clearly you would have your nuts set to fire rather than simply say "we are sorry".
Different topics altogether. You've now covered WW2, WC98 and Euro 00. Im talking about heysel here.

But why am I even trying to argue constructively with you : you’re gonna come back with the usual crap and crass direspect for anyone and anything. You deserve as much contempt as the Belgian state does for the mockery of a trial that was made on this tragedy.
Thats a tad over the top.

Mar 7, 2005
Well this has been a fvcking waste of my morning, im off to concert square to have a fun drinks in the sun, dosent happen often. Maybe i'll ask some more Liverpool fans what they think not that its important again.

Good day.

OP
IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #14,689
    ++ [ originally posted by fred weasley ] ++
    i couldnt care less about what you'd think or what anyone else would think about me in this forums,so stick it up yours you midget!!!

PS:blandie was right about you.
    Tell you what...since you are so very eager to use the only so-called comeback of dwarf and midget against me (original by the way) why don't we both have a neutral third party see our pics so once and for all you put a lid on it and come up with a better comeback.

Or maybe your still not over the severe acne stage you have yet to get over..either way....move along

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Negative Creep ] ++
    Well this has been a fvcking waste of my morning, im off to concert square to have a fun drinks in the sun, dosent happen often. Maybe i'll ask some more Liverpool fans what they think not that its important again.

Good day.
    Drinking in the sun is the best

OP
    IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #14,691
    ++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++
    ... occassionly she says things worth at least a discussion... Yet all you ever reply to her with is utter crap...
    Until she posts something where I can respond otherwise..my replys will follow her line of reasoning ...speaking of utter crap.

i.e. When being chased by 50 or so Ultras its not the time to talk about the WRONGS of fighting...one fights fire with fire....sh*t with sh*t so to speak.

All those things you ***** about all the time is exactly what exudes from your own keyboard.

You hold yourself up as this knowledgable debater... Yet why do you never show it....
    Once again, I show it with those who have shown me they MERIT that side of me...it happens less and less in this forum. Claire MAY be able to carry on a half decent conversation but thus far she has not shown me that she can.

All you do recently is insult people and make out they are too thick to understand what you wrote... You say these people never make a point.... Read through your posts and tell me the last time You did
    Your missing it yourself...when I have repeat things thousands of times I begin to lose patience. Usually every question that some poster thinks they NAILED me with is one I answered hundreds of times on the page...it gets boring and repetitive.
    More over, have you seen the sheer number of people who take shots at her? You think its a coincidence? At least my insults are based on the weakness of one's argument or point...her insults are made to bring attention to herself.

OP
    IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #14,693
    Its interesting btw that YOU are the one who keeps quoting me and making yourself the center of all discussion. I never even think of posting to you because its a waste of time. You drag this shit out of me even further until it becomes something it was never intended to be.
    Your on a thread entitled NICK AGAINST THE WORLD

What did you except? a subtle response from this poster?

Sell that sh*t to the tourists?

At this point I don't even think they would buy it

OP
    IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #14,698
    ++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
    Could be tricky otherwise, right?
    Well it saves MANY headaches..usually if I sit with the visiting FDL (Basically visiting Milan fans) I have to meet them at an 'undisclosed location' (not secret just that outside) and then we are usually ushered in by the police ... then once inside to which we have to get there hours early we start being targets for the Piss bombs, coins and flares. Then at the end of the match we have to wait a good while to exit the stadium.

This way I can go WHEN I want, leave when I want, etc. The downside is that I can't cheer (in the open) for Milan.

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
    Nov 1, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

Well it saves MANY headaches..usually if I sit with the visiting FDL (Basically visiting Milan fans) I have to meet them at an 'undisclosed location' (not secret just that outside) and then we are usually ushered in by the police ... then once inside to which we have to get there hours early we start being targets for the Piss bombs, coins and flares. Then at the end of the match we have to wait a good while to exit the stadium.

This way I can go WHEN I want, leave when I want, etc. The downside is that I can't cheer (in the open) for Milan.
    Sounds like SportsCity, Surulere.

Meantime, this debate if I may say was getting too heated, what with all the insults flying about.

I was about to throw in an opinion, but I have no intentions of getting caught up in a word match.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004

I didnt say his opinion was irrelevent. I said it was an irrelevent event on his life and gives him no reason whatsoever to have a hate for Liverpool fans. A little different.
    Yeah it's sure irrelevent, considering I am a Juventino. Might as well just forget about it like you wish people would. You are surely not an expert on what is relevent in my life.

And stop putting ****ing words in my mouth. How many times do I have to tell you I don't hate Liverpool fans?

Again I never said anyones opinion was irrelevent, on your case I was simply pointing out that your opinion is like everyone elses. You are not the final word on this topic as Andy would have had you be.
    Again, putting ****ing words in my mouth. I never said he's the final say on this subject, only making the point that I agree with him and could not have said it better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 92)