Nick Against the World (188 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

That is my point.
More over, the key word is COULD HAVE...the other calls in question (Cannavaro's offside goal...the NO PK call against Rome..no NO GOAL AGAINST CHIEVO) did not have any IFS...the conclusion would have been simple: JUVE WOULD NOT HAVE GOTTEN THEIR POINTS.
However, since you are on this game....remember that Cafu took no part in either of the two last goals....
That assessment is wrong and not exactly like saying "Milan would not have gotten their points if Cafu was sent off." I think if Cafu was indeed sent of Milan would have lost the match, however if Juventus had those two goals disallowed we probably still would have won the match via Zlatan's valid goal.

A goal's a goal, and a red is a red.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #14,722
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

That assessment is wrong and not exactly like saying "Milan would not have gotten their points if Cafu was sent off." I think if Cafu was indeed sent of Milan would have lost the match,
    Speculation Andy. You are assuming that if Cafu was sent off that Roma would have started PLAYING which they were not doing in the second half. More over, you assume that Milan would not have played and not only that BUT would have lost..something they have not done often this season.

however if Juventus had those two goals disallowed we probably still would have won the match via Zlatan's valid goal.
    how do you figure that? the score would have been 1-1...
    more over, what about Chievo....?

You are comparing a call for a foul against a call for a goal. Not very convincing.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
    Jul 12, 2002
    how do you figure that? the score would have been 1-1...
    more over, what about Chievo....?

You are comparing a call for a foul against a call for a goal. Not very convincing.
    Give it up, Shitbreath.

A) You keep saying that the linesman disallowed a ball in the net . If the ball was in the net, it would have been a lot easier for the linesman to make the right call. As it was, an 80 MPH rocket hit the underside of the crossbar, picked up speed on impact hit the ground (over the line, but just barely) and shot back out of the goal. The linesman was out of position and from where he was standing it is certainly understandable how he would blow that call.

B) If you think that Ibra's disallowed goal would have been Juve's only goal in a 1-1 draw at Roma, then you have forgotten that our fighting spirit has been making up for our shortage of star power for years. No way Juve was leaving the Olimpico without all 3 points. For Capello, the boys in bianconero would have fought to the death and won that match. If it was 1-1 in stoppages, we would have found a goal.

Don't forget that we spend far less than Milan and Inter, but we win as much as the former and a lot more than the latter. It's our fighting spirit, Shitbreath.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003

Tell you what...since you are so very eager to use the only so-called comeback of dwarf and midget against me (original by the way) why don't we both have a neutral third party see our pics so once and for all you put a lid on it and come up with a better comeback.

Or maybe your still not over the severe acne stage you have yet to get over..either way....move along
    you know you're right about that,although i wont go as far as saying its severe.

OP
    IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #14,727
    ++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++

Give it up, Shitbreath.

A) You keep saying that the linesman disallowed a ball in the net . If the ball was in the net, it would have been a lot easier for the linesman to make the right call. As it was, an 80 MPH rocket hit the underside of the crossbar, picked up speed on impact hit the ground (over the line, but just barely) and shot back out of the goal. The linesman was out of position and from where he was standing it is certainly understandable how he would blow that call.
    Wrong Sausage muncher. How can you even claim the ball was NOT in the net. Did you see the replays? The pictures? Speed? Yes..on the way in but when bounces and then bounces back out inches to the line you have to wonder where it was before that...
    So the linesman AND the official didn't see the ball?
    Same with Zambrotta's dive versus Bologna last season? Nobody saw the dive...? Even 2 feet in front of Zambrotta?
    Oh yes and nobody saw Cannavaro offside last week right? (against Roma?)

Move along Hot Dog obsessed boy.

B) If you think that Ibra's disallowed goal would have been Juve's only goal in a 1-1 draw at Roma, then you have forgotten that our fighting spirit has been making up for our shortage of star power for years. No way Juve was leaving the Olimpico without all 3 points. For Capello, the boys in bianconero would have fought to the death and won that match. If it was 1-1 in stoppages, we would have found a goal..
    Would have could have Might have…maybe. But comparing a game where GOALS were allowed or disallowed and a game where a FOUL should have been called which MAY have altered the game is NIGHT and friggin DAY.

p.s. fighting spirit? Your telling US about fighting spirit.

JOG ON GRANDPA

Don't forget that we spend far less than Milan and Inter, but we win as much as the former and a lot more than the latter. It's our fighting spirit, Shitbreath.
    Really? Hmmm ..... last season you purchased Zlatan, Cannavaro and, Emerson and Zebina. We bought Stam and Dhorasoo.

YOU WERE SAYING KEVIN?

Sell that sh*t to the tourists viewing the World's biggest ball of Yarn in North Carolina Kev.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
    Jul 12, 2002

Really? Hmmm ..... last season you purchased Zlatan, Cannavaro and, Emerson and Zebina. We bought Stam and Dhorasoo.

YOU WERE SAYING KEVIN?

Sell that sh*t to the tourists viewing the World's biggest ball of Yarn in North Carolina Kev.
    Shitbreath, Cannavaro was free. Zebina was free. Kapo was free. We sold Di Vaio and Miccoli for what we paid for Ibra. So we bought Emerson with our own cash. How about big spending Berlusca, Cock Gobbler?

IN THE NET??? Did the ball ever touch the net you sorry sack of shit. No. No. No.

Hey Nick, isn't it great to have this thread back to its original topic.:thumb:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004

Wrong Sausage muncher. How can you even claim the ball was NOT in the net. Did you see the replays? The pictures? Speed? Yes..on the way in but when bounces and then bounces back out inches to the line you have to wonder where it was before that...
    So the linesman AND the official didn't see the ball?
    Same with Zambrotta's dive versus Bologna last season? Nobody saw the dive...? Even 2 feet in front of Zambrotta?
    Oh yes and nobody saw Cannavaro offside last week right? (against Roma?)

Move along Hot Dog obsessed boy.
    It's so EASY to play Monday morning LINESMAN, isn't it Nick? When onlookers saw the goal happen live they did not even think the ball went in the net, and with the linesman being totally out of position no wonder why he could not have seen the ball cross the line. Furtermore Pellissier might have been obstructing the view of the linesman, so again it was difficult to tell whether the ball crossed the line or not. Wouldn't be surprised if all close calls like that are not given. Don't be ridiculous.

Zambrotta's dive last season has no bearing in THIS SEASON. Stay on topic here..

Would have could have Might have…maybe. But comparing a game where GOALS were allowed or disallowed and a game where a FOUL should have been called which MAY have altered the game is NIGHT and friggin DAY.

p.s. fighting spirit? Your telling US about fighting spirit.

JOG ON GRANDPA
    Oh please, nobody matches Juventus in fighting spirit. Christ just look at all our Champions League matches THIS season. :rolleyes: The rest is just plain obvious.

YOU WERE SAYING KEVIN?

Right, and AC Milan has not made many big name and big money transfers.

Does RIVALDO ring a bell? How about Jan worthless Tomasson? At least we are efficient with our money Nicola, not wasteful.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
    Jul 12, 2002
    Nick, you are confusing me with Andy, as I have not made any comment on the Roma-Milan match or what might have been a foul. I did not see any of that match or any highlights, nor have I read anything. So, I say nothing regarding Milan's 2-0 victory.

Now that is clear, gobble me sausage, piss boy :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Nick, you are confusing me with Andy, as I have not made any comment on the Roma-Milan match or what might have been a foul. I did not see any of that match or any highlights, nor have I read anything. So, I say nothing regarding Milan's 2-0 victory.

Now that is clear, gobble me sausage, piss boy :D
    The only comment I made about that match is the clear RED that Cafu should have recieved. I mean the WTF is that?

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
    Jul 12, 2002

The only comment I made about that match is the clear RED that Cafu should have recieved. I mean the WTF is that?
    I know, but he was attributing your comment to me, and I never made the comment because I knew nothing about the incident. And, he is cock gobbler.

OP
    IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #14,736

Shitbreath, Cannavaro was free. Zebina was free. Kapo was free. We sold Di Vaio and Miccoli for what we paid for Ibra. So we bought Emerson with our own cash. How about big spending Berlusca, Cock Gobbler?

IN THE NET??? Did the ball ever touch the net you sorry sack of shit. No. No. No.

Hey Nick, isn't it great to have this thread back to its original topic.:thumb:
    In the net means within the boundaries of the net not the actual netting dipsh*t. WAKE UP KEVIN...I suggest you quit buying your cup of java from the trendy place down the street and get the same cup of joe at Denny's down the block.
    More over, Free Schmree...those Salaries alone are enough to bring a small nation in the financial red so again...sell that sh*t to the tourists at the House of Pancakes Kev.
    What did Zlatty cost? what did Emerson cost?
    Berlusca? in the past two years he purchased LITTLE....players people called 'over the hill' ...
    Jog on Gramps..you have us confused with the MERDAS

OP
    IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #14,737

Minimal loss, nothing like buying Rivaldo. Besides he played a major role in last season, even though it was certainly not a good one.
    Rivaldo was a free transfer....

Legro..one third of his purchase price bought Kaka, Pancaro and Cafu :cheesy:

OP
    IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #14,738

Does RIVALDO ring a bell? How about Jan worthless Tomasson? At least we are efficient with our money Nicola, not wasteful.
    AGAIN RIVALDO was a free agent. Jon Dahl..your kidding RIGHT? No player has been more CLUTCH FOR US...look at him in the CL 2002-2003..last year's scudetto run.

YOUR REALLY OFF YOUR MARK TODAY ANDY

EFFICIENT WITH YOUR MONEY?

You sure about that??????????????

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 188)