Nick Against the World (106 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++

That's what I meant. At least in that aspect of the game. Whereas Onyewu is useful for his team in attack and times his runs well, Roberto Carlos is utter shit when attacking and often causes problems for his team.
Alright I understand you now. How are his marking skills? I know he's a beast in the air.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Negative Creep ] ++

No.

My post had two points.

1) Using your logic of a dislike to Liverpool over the actions of a small amount of people, you should have a dislike to your own nation over the actions of a small amount of your soldiers,
I already stated I don't hate Liverpool fans for what they did. What I do hate though is people mocking or making fun of the event.

I rate all life equal.
You sure?

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Andy, I think she is saying that 19,000 dead in Iraq is more important than 39 dead in Brussels. Or, just as important. Creep is Creep, but if you go around your ass to get to your elbow you will eventually see that she has made a point.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
Andy... Where exactly do you hear people mocking or making fun of the event? That is something i hvae never seen... i also cant see where that comes into this discussion as it has no bearing on the original opinion you put forward....

Also do you really not see the problem with the sentence you keep repeating?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++
Andy... Where exactly do you hear people mocking or making fun of the event? That is something i hvae never seen... i also cant see where that comes into this discussion as it has no bearing on the original opinion you put forward....
I thought I told you about the comment made by some Pool fan in DC?

Also do you really not see the problem with sentence you keep repeating?
Enlighten me.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++
Andy, I think she is saying that 19,000 dead in Iraq is more important than 39 dead in Brussels. Or, just as important. Creep is Creep, but if you go around your ass to get to your elbow you will eventually see that she has made a point.
Nah, it's just that I said I don't hate Liverpool fans for what happened at Heysel.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

I thought I told you about the comment made by some Pool fan in DC?
Yes... indeed you did... I believe i gave my opinion on that at the time... But the way you wrote this was as though you hear people mocking / laughing etc etc often.. not jus on one occasion.

Enlighten me.
I think it better to work that one out yourself

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Alright I understand you now. How are his marking skills? I know he's a beast in the air.
His marking skills are alright, but I think he would have a lot to learn if he was transferred to a big club. The problem is you don't really know how good players are, because the opposition here is simply too weak.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++

His marking skills are alright, but I think he would have a lot to learn if he was transferred to a big club. The problem is you don't really know how good players are, because the opposition here is simply too weak.
Yeah I hear you. However Anderlecht and Brugge are not bad clubs.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
"Sal" was just one person's dig at Nick.

Claire, I give you the credit for "Wigga". I never heard that word before, and thought that it was your creation. I went around saying it, and it turned out that most people knew that word, much to my surprise. :eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 105)