Nick Against the World (114 Viewers)

Kiko

Jun 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

I dont know, but Montreal is a definite
Really?! :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

If you guys would have a site talking about this would you mind posting it up?!

As for where they could play... I guess it would probably at Molson Stadium; that's where our football(american) team (Montreal Alouettes) play. I doubt theyd go where our football team plays, although they do intend to expand the capacity a bit, it wont be much over 12,000 seats which hardly seems like enough. As for the Big O.... well, it's available anyways, that's for sure. And from the history of Alouettes playing some playoff matches in there it proved one thing; if it's a big enough event people will go.

Napoleon Dynamite: Goooooooooossssssshhhhhhhhhhh

wow this really made my day if it happens!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Kiko ] ++

Really?! :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

If you guys would have a site talking about this would you mind posting it up?! As for where they could play... I guess it would probably at Molson Stadium; that's where our football(american) team (Montreal Alouettes) play. I doubt theyd go where our football team plays, although they do intend to expand the capacity a bit, it wont be much over 12,000 seats which hardly seems like enough. As for the Big O.... well, it's available anyways, that's for sure. And from the history of Alouettes playing some playoff matches in there it proved one thing; if it's a big enough event people will go.

Napoleon Dynamite: Goooooooooossssssshhhhhhhhhhh

wow this really made my day if it happens!
I was watching Telelatino last sunday, and they had an interview with Giorgio Canaglia, who represents the Champions World- the company that organizes the games played in North America over the last couple of summers.

The plan this year is to have a REAL cup tournament with the top teams from Europe participating, and the winner receiving the trophy. All the games will be played in the US and Canada

Max

Jul 15, 2003
They would most likely come to Toronto, I figure, for at least two matches, similar to last year. I'll definitely go to Toronto and possibly a Juventus match, depending on where they play (the furthest I'll go is to New Jersey/New York City).

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Of course it'd be great watching Juve if they came to your hometown, but the problem is that you'll never really see them fired up like they were e.g. against Real :down: They'll just be jogging around, trying to avoid injuries etc

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I pray that Juventus will come to Washington DC.

Although they might say no because of the pathetic sport baseball giving a pathetic team to DC, taking RFK Stadium away from soccer-purposes.

Damn baseball to hell.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
It's funny how Montreal looses the Expos to D.C. and gains a few soccer matches, while D.C. gains a baseball team and looses soccer as a whole.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Listen up everybody.

Burke was pulled over by the police earlier today and was caught drinking, and he has been charged with DUI, amongst other charges that I am not sure about. Right now he is in jail, and they said that he could be in there until his court arraignment next week sometime. Not sure, but it sounds like he will be charged with reckless endangerment or something of the sort, along with DUI as a 19 year-old.

Not a very good day people.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Listen up everybody.

Burke was pulled over by the police earlier today and was caught drinking, and he has been charged with DUI, amongst other charges that I am not sure about. Right now he is in jail, and they said that he could be in there until his court arraignment next week sometime. Not sure, but it sounds like he will be charged with reckless endangerment or something of the sort, along with DUI as a 19 year-old.

poor burke:down:

Mar 7, 2005
++ [ originally posted by fred weasley ] ++
you really should come up with something new Nicky,the coke joke has become boring.
Ive never seen him come up with anything himself. Coke thing is Burkes gig.

Serves Burke right, idiot for driving while drinking. US are way to easy on DUI, should lose his license permantly for that. All he will get is a fine that his dad will cover. Its rediculous.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Listen up everybody.

Shit...

Well, if he was drinking and driving, its his own mistake.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 114)