Nick Against the World (83 Viewers)

Dec 27, 2003
I got the 500L, the 4-door. If it's a homosexual car, then I'm good with that. Heteros are such assholes. I prefer the gay community. But I love the car. It has been great.
I like homosexuals too, just not sure the Jesus crowd do. But you could have gone for the Turin-made Maserati Ghibli, the Fiat 500 are all assembled in Serbia now..

In other news, having your kids born in a Chinese hospital, that's another adventure.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
dude wheres the vid to your tv appearance, that other cafone @The Pado beat you to reality tv pantheon
No way. I didn't hear. So what was he on?

Yeah, I haven't heard from the production crew yet about it. The show has finally started its second season, eventhough we filmed back in April. So I don't know if they just forgot to tell me -- or if the scene didn't make it past the cutting room floor.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
@ Libero - I think only the 500 L is made in Serbia, in the old Yugo factory. I believe the regular 500s are made in Torino. The Ghibli doesn't even get a look as I don't spend that kind of money on a car. I'm into cheap cars.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
When the resident coffee expert shits into an old coffee can to commemorate a major world event, we need to take notice. But was does the "D" in D-Day stand for? "Decaf" is not an option.

Dec 27, 2003
Amidst the landslide win of NKOTB Matthew Renzi's centre-left in the latest local elections, one city has decided to go against the tide by picking its first ever Lega Nord mayor.

It is, of course, the city of Padova.

In this post you will get the chance to better familiarize yourselves with some of the padovani elects now sitting in the City Council :

- - - Updated - - -

@ Libero - I think only the 500 L is made in Serbia, in the old Yugo factory. I believe the regular 500s are made in Torino. The Ghibli doesn't even get a look as I don't spend that kind of money on a car. I'm into cheap cars.
Im into no car, in the World's biggest car market.

Though taxis cost nothing here not to mention san lun che's, and they're building 8 000 km of new metro lines every month.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Damn. Thank you for the disturbing news, Libero. I noticed tremendous growth in the city of Padova between my 2002 visit and my 2009 visit. I guess it was only a matter of time before they turned all fascist and shit.

Dec 27, 2003
Tbh Lega Nord are populist buffoons rather than fascists. They have become an even greater source of amusement since young Salvini took over from Bossi at the helm. On the whole they are definitely less worrying than some of the groups that are popping up elsewhere in Europe (or in America for that matter : some repubs and assorted teabaggers seem quite closer to fascism to me than most Legamen).

I just found it funny that as all of Italy takes a massive swing to the Left, with Pepis Grillo bitchslapped and Berlie annihiliated, with 18 out of 20 provinces, all major and many medium municipalities now headed by Renzi's party......the Padovani seemed to just say "fuck it let's try the Legamen this time"

Also, with far-right and trashy parties jumping to the forefront in France, UK and elswehere, Italy seems to be one of the more politically stable countries in Europe right now, though I guess we shouldn't expect it to last.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 83)