Nick Against the World (16 Viewers)

Dec 27, 2003
Im sorry for you, gobbi. Well not quite, Im sorry for Inglund, who haven't reached a final yet in the Pado's lifetime.

Im sorry for the gobbetti here at bimbominkia central, who don't make me miss the old days.

Im sorry for Gigione Buffoon, that fascistoid cafoon.

Im sorry for Andy Agnelli and the "32 sul campo" campaign. Spirito Juve, right there.

Im sorry for Jean-Bertrand Opti Poba, but if it wasn't for us he'd still be eating bananas and throwing feces around.

Im sorry for Pirlo then, but Im also sorry for Liu the miner from Shaanxi, and for the Tibet man on the flight back from Daocheng, telling me that like all his compatriots he is forbidden from owning a passport or getting near that holiest of mountains near the border with India.

Im sorry, amen, amon, to Babylon.

Dec 27, 2003
Do you know where the so far only public Chinese/Italian school in Italy is?

"Public" as in "free", i.e. not in the Brit sense of the word.

"Chinese/Italian" as in it delivers both the Chinese and the Italian high school diplomas simultaneously, so the graduates qualify for university in both countries. It is also worth noting that the Chinese method is used in the teaching of maths.

Well, do you know where the only such school in Italy is?

It's in Padova : http://siic.it/la-scuola/

Dec 27, 2003
Later that day 5000 Padovani set sail for New Jersey's shores. A shame or good fortune?

Some of them even sailed to Tianjin, which famously hosted an Italian Concession following the partition of China by the eight powers.

The French and the Brits got Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Guangzhou. The Japs got Chongqing and Hangzhou. The Germans got Qingdao. The Padovani got Tianjin.

And 300 tons of sodium cyanide.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)