Nick Against the World (77 Viewers)

OP
IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #41
    Edited for GRAY...didn't realize the ;) by Alex...

Inter won the Scudetto in 1938 & 1940 ... they existed..under another name ;)

By the way, Juve finished dead last...you can dance .. beat around the bush.. pick your tacky line....but...sorry Zebras..let the Interisti HAVE SOMETHING to be proud of!

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    They said technically. It was just a joke to mockingly comply with your rules on history books.

juvetrainer

May 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
    Hey Alex..FIRE YOUR RESEARCH TEAM:

Inter won the Scudetto in 1938 and 1940!!! HOw could they if they didn't exist?!!!!
    Incubo, i just wanna ask, u r a Milanisti or a Interisti, or u just wanna say something negative about Juve in a Juve forum?

Jul 12, 2002
    See the theme of this thread was Juve and their relegation..now Gray explain to me how Rickenbacker2 and his joining in was adding to this discussion in ANY WAY SHAPE or Form (it was simply a personal attack with no contribution to the discussion at all)...sorry but I just don't see how in this case I'm the bad guy. I opened up the thread. Alex did some fine research and responded. People added their two cents rightfully so and he came in attacking. Hey if he didn't like the thread or blows his lid when he sees my name posting just go post somewhere else. Why the need to be drawn to my posts like (you'll love this cliche) flies on KAKA. So this proverbial gangbang here is really just a mob mentality: plunder the individual who is different.
    :LOL: Why can't I say that you're unlike Gattuso? What is so sensational about that? You come into a good discussion about the Golden Ball and say nothing but that Nedved takes prozac. Now I suppose that you think that is a positive contribution to the discussion...It's very funny how you simultaneously denounce me as a hypocrite and yet you are the one who attacked, insulted, and provoked. We're not here to "plunder" you for being different, we're here to discuss our favourite team, Juventus. I think that you need to take a look at the top of the page, and realize that maybe it's not because you're different that I take offence to you. Maybe, it's because you've come onto this forum and accused the players on my favourite team of doping. Maybe because you've insulted and attacked my fellow posters here, only to hide behind the rules you so blatantly disrespect when the same happens to you. Hypocrisy doesn't bother me. What does bother me is people who refuse to take responsibility for their actions.

You've taken me on, in a very personal way, and now you run away because you can not answer my challenges. You can not support your wild accusations, and you can not defend against people with real evidence. Please, I invite you as kindly as I can, answer my challenge, defend your posts, and stop running away.

OP
    IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #50
    OK I wrote a nasty post but edited it...I'm turning a new page and leaf with Rickenbacker 2...VIVA MARCO VAN BASTEN.
    And JuveTrainer...shhh the adults are talking..you keep still now

juvetrainer

May 22, 2003
    man, Incubo, ur angry, arent you?
    chill bro! i think u r the one taking all the discussion too serious.
    no...no...second thought! i think u r entering the wrong forum, bro. all of us here to talk about the team we love, Juventus. also we r here (at least I'm here) to get new friend who have same interest as me. i'm having fun. dont u ruin it, bro.
    okay...PEACE

Jul 12, 2002
    Dude number one CHILL! Because your taking this WAY TO SERIOUSLY!! Secondly, you throw more insults..more words...more accusations...past accusations..YADA YADA YADA and still didn't answer WHY YOU CAME HERE...IN this thread not to add to the discussion but feel the need to tell me that Gattuso would be embarrased..I'm nothing...etc. etc. etc.
    Insults? Please cite for me where I insult you, because I think that we have different interpretations of the word. And I'm never going to "CHILL", it's not the person I am. As for why I came here and told you what I did; I did it because I felt like it. I did it, because Gattuso is one of the players on the Milan side that I respect (one of too few.) Just as if I said I were as good a defender as Maldini you might take offence, and so I did when you said that you make verbal attacks of a similar nature to Gattuso. Oh, and I also never said that you were nothing. You put that one in all by yourself, and that says more about you than it does about me.

You preach preach preach and preach and in the end come back to Zero...like a circle. Pick your cliche. You love mine!
    Okay mate, let's get something right. I have asked you to support your claims with fact, and you have refused. I am not preaching, I'm trying to get into a good old fashion debate. You can't debate if your opposition refuses to use logic or fact. You have consistently rejected both and cling to your misconceptions, all the while claiming to deliver us from lies...who is preaching? I am not leading us in circles, you are. You make claims, then refuse to back them up, then run away under the guise that I have insulted you. And I haven't the foggiest what you mean by, "You love mine!" Could you please clarify that?

And don't bring your fellow posters into this they seem to have gotten over the fact that I'M here..and secretly love the fact they get to bash a Milanista!
    Why should I not bring what you have said and one to other posters into this discussion? Do you think that it has no bearing?

You have your own issues with me. Maybe its because your not winning your battles anymore..where once you were the voice of reason here with NIFTY and CATCHY posts and insightful views you are now the voice of a discontent bitter angry poster who can't be upstaged by a NEW YORK WOP!
    Si calma...siamo tutti adulti...PEACE
    I do indeed have my own issues with you, because I am my own person. Might I add, that I am winning. I have presented you with numerous logical arguments and fact based support, and you have come back with nothing. I'll let you in on something, I have a law degree too, I also have a doctoral degree in international law. So, I shall for the purposes of this conversation, consider myself an expert in debate, and let me tell you, that when you fail to produce a logical argument, or support your assertions with fact, then you lose.

As for me being the voice of reason here, that's laughable :LOL:...When I came here I was more controversial than you, I came into this forum and claimed that Buffon wasn't fit to clean Edwin Van der Sar's boots. But, I came in here with factual evidence, as well as a logical argument. And yet, you can tell that I've been here a while, I've made friends, and earned the respect of my fellow posters. That's why I think that you've got a chance to be a good poster, who can contribute and enrich the forum. However, you'll never be that poster unless you stop making unsupported claims and refusing to acknowledge a logical argument against yours.

Also, thank you very much, I have always wished someone would say that my posts are catchy and nifty, and I love that you called my views insightful...

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
    I read most of the posts here.. specially incubo's.. I noticed he know some members here.. I mean he recognize them in a very short period.. he sounds he's been here before..

mmmmmm.. let me guess.. walu_ex..?

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Gandalf ] ++
    I read most of the posts here.. specially incubo's.. I noticed he know some members here.. I mean he recognize them in a very short period.. he sounds he's been here before..

mmmmmm.. let me guess.. walu_ex..?
    I doubt it, he' not really the same type of person at all. Besides he knows people from other threads...

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
    mmmmmmm, I'm still suspecious..!!

whatever..

I'll let you in on something, I have a law degree too, I also have a doctoral degree in international law. So, I shall for the purposes of this conversation, consider myself an expert in debate, and let me tell you, that when you fail to produce a logical argument, or support your assertions with fact, then you lose.
    woow.. I'm really impressed..

OP
    IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #57
    "I came into this forum and claimed that Buffon wasn't fit to clean Edwin Van der Sar's boots"

This arguement is what we call res judicata. Look it up in a legal dictionary.

OP
    IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #59
    "Confusion in the Box" or "Confusion in the area" (Confusione nell'area)

This was the official statement released by the ref of the infamous Juve-Parma game in 2000. To this day this penalty was never called or heard of again. More over, when officials were asked to explain how "Confusion in the Box" occurs they could not answer because it was the first time in Serie A history it was ever called.
    Basically, it doesn't exist in the rules.

I'm sure as PROUD Juventini you all remember the infamous game against Parma a few years back and how referee De Sanctis inexplicably disallowed Cannavaro's late goal. Had Parma been allowed the goal they would have made the cut for CL the following season. In the end, God proved he did exist and Juve failed to deliver and lost the Scudetto the following week.

Todays JUVE fact of the day brought to you by INCUBO...Your under-appreciated, love to hate, often attacked but NEVER defeated and BITTER JEALOUS GREEN WITH ENVY Milanista. Still looking for the clones out there...for those of you with the ever too clever "Milan had the most PK last season" generic Juventino reply Incubo would like to remind you that Milan was also the most impressive attacking squad out there last season (see Group of Death Outcome, Ajax games and CL Final for further information) and also be more creative.
    For tips on debating 101, formulating arguements or presenting evidence contact Rickenbacker2.

COMING SOON: IncuboRossonero's AVATAR .... will this be the end of the pimp-in-the-box?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 76)