Nick Against the World (86 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Alex, I must say I'm very impressed.............................

with the fact that you used a college football reference in your post!!

of course, there may only be 5 of us that can truly appreciate that, but it's still impressive nonetheless.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
Rickenbacker....you speak so highly in your posts and try to be the voice of reason but why are you taking personal shots now? Who is the hypocrit now? Why don't you just RESPOND to the post instead of dancing around the issue. If you have nothing to talk about regarding the thread then don't. I'm sick of hearing your whiniing..... FRANKLY!
You are the one who comes in here and says that he's only for positive criticism now. Then you post some shit about Juve finishing last and not being relegated. Thanks for the positive criticism. I haven't an problem with being a hypocrite, "consistency is the hobgoblin of small minds." I'm not personally attacking you, I just don't think that you are anything like Gattuso, though you make the comparison. You are the one who has not responded, instead you criticize me for saying what I think. Wait a minute, weren't you the one who was all about letting people say what they feel...yes you were, and I quote, "Are people truly free to express their opinions? " Yes, they are.

But, you've got to realise that if you are a Milanista, and you come to a Juventus forum and you criticize our players, accuse our players of doping, and say that our records mean nothing, then you're going to come under fire. It's only going to be worse if you fail to back up the large majority of those arguments. I'm not whining, actually, I'm laughing (see the emoticon in my previous post), you need to stop your whining. Just because you feel entitled to it, doesn't mean I'm going to take it easy on you or something. You make a lot of claims and talk a lot of shit. It pleases me greatly to see people like you taken off of their high-horse.

Jul 12, 2002
Bottom line: They finished dead last and were not relegated. Regardless of Inter's non-existence..they were NEVER in a position to relegate.
The way that Martin put it, they didn't use false pretences to escape relegation, but rather they changed leagues. So what if they changed leagues? I don't see how it has anything to with anything. Whether or not we changed leagues, we've never been relegated, it's a fact whether you like it or not.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Indeed Incubo, nobody said you're not free to express your opinions, and it's quite hypocritical to retaliate against our arguments by saying "you guys aren't letting me express my opinion". We're letting you express your opinion, but the general consensus here is that you talk $#!^, so we express ourselves. I think it's a fair deal.

:LOL: @Ian's last sentence. You sound like a sadist :howler:

++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++
It pleases me greatly to see people like you taken off of their high-horse.

OP
IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #25
    See the theme of this thread was Juve and their relegation..now Gray explain to me how Rickenbacker2 and his joining in was adding to this discussion in ANY WAY SHAPE or Form (it was simply a personal attack with no contribution to the discussion at all)...sorry but I just don't see how in this case I'm the bad guy. I opened up the thread. Alex did some fine research and responded. People added their two cents rightfully so and he came in attacking. Hey if he didn't like the thread or blows his lid when he sees my name posting just go post somewhere else. Why the need to be drawn to my posts like (you'll love this cliche) flies on KAKA. So this proverbial gangbang here is really just a mob mentality: plunder the individual who is different.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Hey if he didn't like the thread or blows his lid when he sees my name posting just go post somewhere else.
    You sound like you own the damn forum, just because you opened up this thread. Opening a thread doesn't make you ruler over it. As you'll see, nina is the rightful moderator of this thread, so don't you go telling a fellow member to piss off out of your thread if he doesn't like your views.

Why the need to be drawn to my posts like (you'll love this cliche) flies on KAKA.
    Indeed I did love it. Actually I have nothing against Kaka.

So this proverbial gangbang here is really just a mob mentality: plunder the individual who is different.
    Stop feeling so sorry for yourself. Have you not noticed that we can have a civilised discussion if you're not so provocative?

There has never been a time in the history of this forum in which a member has come to chat, and we've rejected them because they support a different team.

We don't plunder the individual who is different, we plunder the individual who comes into a Juventus forum and starts telling everyone that the history books are incorrect and that Juve should have a relegation next to their name, and expects people not to react.

P.S. I think the Gatusso comment was a joke. If you hadn't pursued it so much and not taken it so seriously, we wouldn't even need to be talking about it right now.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Alex that was some research team you have....fast too. KUDOS!

Get ready for the next Fact of the week/day...its a keeper!
    btw if u're gonna start making fun of Van der Sar, be even more careful. Rickenbacker2 won't take kindly to criticism without evidence.

I say this for your sake alone

OP
    IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #30
    Who even spoke about Van der sar? Sounds like you WANT to see some fireworks...
    And Rickenbacker's a big boy.he can speak for himself? C'est pas vrai?
    OH Mon Dieu il parle francais aussi? Bien c'est vrai..je suis pas tellement stupide comme vous le pensez!!
    Nevermind if the post was out of sarcasm...it was as he so RIGHTFULLY states "meant to provoke" in the middle of a " civilized discussion".

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Hey by the way what are the RULES (do's and do NOTS) in regards to Avatars ??? muahahahahhaha ;)
    use your own discretion. You should know what is and isn't acceptable here by now

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    OH Mon Dieu il parle francais aussi? Bien c'est vrai..je suis pas tellement stupide comme vous le pensez!!
    The ability to speak a foreign language says nothing about your intelligence, without knowing the circumstances.

I could say I'm a genius, because I can speak Korean (i can). This would sound impressive until you read my profile :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 83)