Nick Against the World (89 Viewers)

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
For all I know, Seven could be a 72-year old grandmother sitting in Thailand. That's the beauty of foruming - the ability to shape a personality from what you write. Even in real life, you have several facets. One among family, one with friends - why not one on the internet?

None of you are real people in my eyes. You're just text and sources of knowledge and there's no reason to create illusions about this being anything more than that.

Buy on AliExpress.com

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
For those who don't know, prosciutto is a type of food from England. It comes from the shoulders of a large bison, and is typically cut in thick slabs and sold to markets. There, they tend to boil the meat then marinate it with barbecue sauce, where it is cut into 4-5 cm thick pieces and deep fried in beer batter. It's typically served with cilantro and a thick, beer-based stew.

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
why that surprised you? :confused:

I don't know alot of Arabic words.. is it the same meaning as "asad" ?
Yes. FYI in Arabic there are literally hundreds of names for a Lions ;)

Asad, Laith, Qaswara, Gha*9anfar, 7amza, usama, 3antar, rustum, taymoor, 3abbas, bahnas ...to name a few ;)

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
why that surprised you? :confused:

I don't know alot of Arabic words.. is it the same meaning as "asad" ?
Exactly, Laith = Asad, but Asad is more commonly used, Laith is an old word.

I'm surprised cause I thought that you, despite being Armenian in origin, you live in Syria. Hence, you speak Syrian perfectly. Moreover, Laith is a famous name in Syria. That's all. :pint:

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001

Asad, Laith, Qaswara, Gha*9anfar, 7amza, usama, 3antar, rustum, taymoor, 3abbas, bahnas ...to name a few ;)
I love how you wrote D in arabic *9 :lol:

that's new for me, I didn't know these names are for Lions :)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Exactly, Laith = Asad, but Asad is more commonly used, Laith is an old word.

I'm surprised cause I thought that you, despite being Armenian in origin, you live in Syria. Hence, you speak Syrian perfectly. Moreover, Laith is a famous name in Syria. That's all. :pint:
In general, no one use Laith here, they mostly use Asad here, that might be surprising for you, but I never heard the word till today.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006

I Swear that I don't know all the alternatives in bold. :D

3antar and rustum mean asad. :lol2:

That's brilliant, Rami. +rep

The Arabian peninsula is the origin of the great language of the Arabs. I'm not surprised at all to hear that from you, Rami. :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 89)