Nick Against the World (223 Viewers)

Jan 7, 2004
got me a fancy lawnchair with prochiuto money

If you'd follow the papers or know the least bit about Italian football and Massimo Moratti, you'd know that they fucked up. There was one chance for Inter to win a glorious scudetto and that was yesterday. Had they won it against Roma, bitching about the fact Juve wasn't in Serie A woul have stopped for a while, but now it's just another tainted scudetto. Really, Snoop, know your football before you start talking like that.

oh noooo, only 99 points now :disagree:

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
What's up with people being politically correct towards Inter all of a sudden? Just because there are some people who've made their dislike for Inter surpass their passion for Juve doesn't make it alright for others to 'back' Inter, for the lack of a better word.

They are, always were, and will always be a disgrace to themselves, Italy, and the world. They are nothing but a group of mercenaries who whine and blame others for their miseries. The last scudetto doesn't belong to them, and I am pretty sure that down the road it will be taken away from them, and neither does this scudetto. If they win next year, then I will accept it without a shadow of a doubt.

Anyone wanna call me an "Inter hater" then so be it, FUCK INTER!
you are doing this to me again :mad: :sigh:

I don't like Inter as well, and I also think they are a joke, I enjoy seeing them lose, I enjoy seeing them eliminated from Europe, I enjoy seeing them lifting the Italia Cup again :D and all..

But saying Inter Fucked it up again at the moment, because of losing to Roma? that is fucked up ;)

What is a prosciutto anyways...you two lads are getting ridiculous.
[seven]you don't know what is prosciutto?? :lol: [/seven]

The thing is Andy tried to act like he knew stuff again, but he so obviously knows shit.
Dude!! you are brilliant, you know them all :cheesy:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 223)