Nick Against the World (69 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
The Pado said:
You learned Portugese from some audio tapes, and you speak so well that you fooled someone from Portugal? You, sir, are a god! I am seriously impressed.
Unless, of course, the customer was a native of Toronto. :cool:

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
swag said:
Nicely done, Zé T. Portuguese isn't an easy language to "fake" your proficiency at. My wife can tell which island of the Azores someone is from based on their accent.
Yeah? Well maybe yous should axe dat bitch wit part-a-Jerzey I'ms from.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
The Pado said:
You learned Portugese from some audio tapes, and you speak so well that you fooled someone from Portugal? You, sir, are a god! I am seriously impressed.
Any compliment from King Pado is an honor, thanx broseph.

swag said:
Nicely done, Zé T. Portuguese isn't an easy language to "fake" your proficiency at. My wife can tell which island of the Azores someone is from based on their accent.
Obrigado. She told me she was from some island, I don't remember the name of. The nice thing I can do now is to change my accent, speakin in Portuguese accent with the continentals and in brazilian accent with the brasileiros. Big thanx goes out to Da Weasel and Hip Hop Tuga in general :D

btw, did u ever get a hold of PlayUp?

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
The Pado said:
Meh I did that with English, it's not that hard. In face it's one of the better ways to learn a language assuming you use tapes provided by a quality institute.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
The Pado said:
A native of Toronto, out of the lawn chair for the first time in 20 years, and possessing some 50-lb. ballz. Now who could that be?
Well that part ruled out my only guess. ;)

(In fact, for Juventuz FC I think he still has 3 weeks on the IR with a busted groin or something. Plenty of opportunity for quality time with the lawn chair, if you know what I mean. :pumpkin: )

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Erik-with-a-k said:
Meh I did that with English, it's not that hard. In face it's one of the better ways to learn a language assuming you use tapes provided by a quality institute.
Oh , I misunderstood Pado, I thought he meant music. That's how I learned it tbh. I did download a language program a few weeks ago, but I only used it for like 2 days. Everything I've learned is through music and movies.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Zé Tahir said:
Oh , I misunderstood Pado, I thought he meant music. That's how I learned it tbh. I did download a language program a few weeks ago, but I only used it for like 2 days. Everything I've learned is through music and movies.
See now that's better, lemme buy you a beer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 69)