Nick Against the World (86 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
The Pado said:
Says the boy who was the target of said MOCK!

It's like this jackass, :p , I was not trying to do the post of the month or anything like that, I just found a slightly more entertaining way to tell you that Paul Own3d you! But, if you want to get all Tifoso Lou on me then I hope you get all yeasty in your maldini.
I think you'd shit your pants if I got all Tifoso Lou on you. You would just know there was something very very very wrong.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Seven said:
I think you'd shit your pants if I got all Tifoso Lou on you. You would just know there was something very very very wrong.
No matter, I shit my pants all the time.

Now my buddy Pete, he shits in his pants and then puts his soiled unders through the mail slot in some peeps front doors.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
swag said:
I love the word "chunder". When I was living back in Maryland, my league softball team was named "Chunder Party". I made the logo and helped silkscreen the T-shirts -- basically of the MLB silhouette guy with his hand to his mouth and with puffed cheeks. :sick:
Back in Junior high...my intramural Basket ball team was called the "Mighty Choades"....we went with the classic shite brown t-shirts....too bad we came in dead last....

got the shit kicked out of us:D

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
hambon said:
Back in Junior high...my intramural Basket ball team was called the "Mighty Choades"....we went with the classic shite brown t-shirts....too bad we came in dead last....

Will somebody please BAN this mutha . . . oh, never mind.:p

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
hambon said:

That reminds me of my intramural basketball team my frosh year in college. We were the Tarantinos, a bunch of goofy white kids with the black QB as our leader. We got second, eat that Hammy. :D

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Enron said:
That reminds me of my intramural basketball team my frosh year in college. We were the Tarantinos, a bunch of goofy white kids with the black QB as our leader. We got second, eat that Hammy. :D
How did ya manage to score the QB?? Did his homework for a month??.....but on the real yall would have smeared us.....we sucked horse cock..:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 86)