Nick Against the World (40 Viewers)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Gep D'Messiah said:
Well in that case i'll be the Fappy champion cos my screen is full of stains .......................Hold up! You literally meant her face didnt you. :eyebrows:

:D
if it was just on the screen tehn me hamid, byron,urosh and teh boys would all be fappy champs, shoes only my man, shoes only

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Altair said:
Ozzie Guillen is one filthy fucker, he was groping a 20 some year old bimbo with his son around, his Phantom is pretty dope though.

I thought that recent incident about him calling a reporter "marico" was pretty funny; but Ozzie and I dont share the same political views, so I dont really have much respect for him outside of sports

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
swag said:
Beijing driving is too f*ed up to compare to anything in Western civilization, btw. Imagine intersections that are about 2 miles apart, cars that speed at 55 between them, and they then come to traffic jams clustered at each one -- where everyone sort of makes up the right-of-way rules as they go.

But U-turns in Jersey? Are you kidding? My company has long had an office in Bridgewater, NJ. Trying to merge in and out of the divided freeway traffic in Hwy 22 off of I-287 using the U-turn lanes requires a JATO unit and a drag racing parachute.
NO TURNS. You can go front, you can go back, but NO TURNS inghyar. NO TURNS in car in Jersey.

This is all why I'm part of Coalition 2056.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
COALITION 2056
Building a better World and Future for the greatest organisim, the human
Coalition 2056 Objectives:
*By 2020, 50% of Planet Earth covered in asphalt
*By 2056, 95% of Planet Earth covered in asphalt
*Complete depletion of the ozone layer
*Complete distruction of all tree and plant life, as well as all other living organisms
*A worldly civilization based on asphalt parking lots and no-turn driving

*All species of animals will be combined, burned, and mixed together in a soup for human consumption (Only food available, very economical)
*All trees and greenery will be shipped to incinerators where they will be burned immediately
*All Oceans, Rivers, Streams, and Tributaries will eventually be covered in asphalt by means of elevated asphalt construction and all water life will be elimanted by means of chemicals
*Special laws will be implemented where if any citizen slows down an animal or wood transportation truck, they will immediately be placed in the nearest animal transportation truck for shippment to the food processing plant

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
Congrats Burke!

I just came from a wedding. Unfortunately for me the two groups of friends that I hang out with were at the wedding and they don't get along with each other. So I had to be running back and forth between them in three inch heels no less. My poor feet are killing me.

Darn and I gotta go again. So much for kicking up my heels and resting. :p

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
CauldronWench said:
I just came from a wedding. Unfortunately for me the two groups of friends that I hang out with were at the wedding and they don't get along with each other. So I had to be running back and forth between them in three inch heels no less. My poor feet are killing me.

Well if nobody else is going to say it . . .

Fap Fap Fap Fap Fap Fap

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Rob i had a chat with the receptionist at the post office & i didnt scream at her as planned(she's hot:lick:).

Anyway she told me that the idiot clerk sent the parcel via air mail & that takes 10 working days from date of departure,as compensation she gave me a full refund & her number.:p

Just be patient Mr Boswell.:D

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Byrone said:
Rob i had a chat with the receptionist at the post office & i didnt scream at her as planned(she's hot:lick:).

Anyway she told me that the idiot clerk sent the parcel via air mail & that takes 10 working days from date of departure,as compensation she gave me a full refund & her number.:p

Just be patient Mr Boswell.:D
ok sweet man thats cool, so it will be this week at soem point i guess

good work on getting the number also bro

anyway skype it up

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Bozi said:
ok sweet man thats cool, so it will be this week at soem point i guess

good work on getting the number also bro

anyway skype it up

Im at my friend Spike's place,he's connection is shite.Ill be home at about 8pm,we'll skype it up if ur online then.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Byrone said:
Im at my friend Spike's place,he's connection is shite.Ill be home at about 8pm,we'll skype it up if ur online then.
wait whats teh time difference with your place?i will probably be getting ready to leave at that time as i am working tonight the first of three nightshifts:faq1:

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Byrone said:
Its 14:21 pm at the mo here.
no worries amte thats only 1 hour so i will be at work then, will catch yuo tomorrow anyway, just hoping that the It gimps have stopped blocking juventuz at work or i am in for a long night

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Bozi said:
no worries amte thats only 1 hour so i will be at work then, will catch yuo tomorrow anyway, just hoping that the It gimps have stopped blocking juventuz at work or i am in for a long night

I feel for ya mate,feel free to spend an hour in the mortuary & have fun.:sick::D

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Byrone said:
I feel for ya mate,feel free to spend an hour in the mortuary & have fun.:sick::D
hey man dont laugh there is a fabulous collection of shoes in there, it would be like christmas in the pado household if he stumbled across it:toast:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)