Nick Against the World (93 Viewers)

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Paul, a quick question. You've said that the average Hm level has fallen substantially in the past few years. Has the average time/speed also fallen?

I was just wondering, because if it has, that would be a really significant indication that doping has fallen off, while if it hasn't, it raises interesting questions of its own.

Buy on AliExpress.com

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Respaul said:
My own personal Hm level from my yearly medical last week is 44.. So im clearly doping too ? If so for what ?

In effort to become Juventuz.com's best poster, Respaul has admitted to systematic blood doping. He was able to beat the tests, but was forced to come clean when he showed up at his p.c. with 5 extra litres of blood in his veins. Initially, Respaul claimed conspiracy on bealf of the French media, but when several pints of blood began streaming from his eyes, even the bulldog knew it was time to fold.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
The Pado said:
In effort to become Juventuz.com's best poster, Respaul has admitted to systematic blood doping. He was able to beat the tests, but was forced to come clean when he showed up at his p.c. with 5 extra litres of blood in his veins. Initially, Respaul claimed conspiracy on bealf of the French media, but when several pints of blood began streaming from his eyes, even the bulldog knew it was time to fold.

:lol: :lol:

Apr 12, 2004
The Pado said:

:lol:

Quality.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
The Pado said:
:lol:

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
IlDivinCodino said:
wassupp? i have a second green? let the celebration begins!!!
things are pretty quite in this thread recently
where's the love???

It's all here! :D Ten more minutes before work is over and I am free for the weekend! Yay! :D

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
The Pado said:
Pado for post of the month!!! :star:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
ßömßärdîër said:
Almost makes me chunder.
I love the word "chunder". When I was living back in Maryland, my league softball team was named "Chunder Party". I made the logo and helped silkscreen the T-shirts -- basically of the MLB silhouette guy with his hand to his mouth and with puffed cheeks. :sick:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
The Pado said:
Yeah post of the month.

Great stuff Pado.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
ßömßärdîër said:
First post from Jersey, broseppis.

We are in the biggest ghetto place ever.
the local hispanic community are all at their windows looking out at the country yokel in dungarees and a bayern munich top and thinking that the south is rising again.
they are now checking their glocks and are readying themselves for a bloody, brutal and savage civil war, it was only a matter of time before D.Michael Burke caused the great american ethnic cleansing campaign

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
Darn, poor Andy. Happened to me once and something in the car (which I had no clue what it's called) got misaligned or broken or whatever and I had to either repair it or get a new one but it cost a lot. :p This is why I always send my dad to the mechanic. :p Lucky you had Burke there though.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Driving in New Jersey is like driving in fucking goddamn Beijing... no fucking u-turns on major roads, all turns stations that have five lanes going in opposite directions, and Indian drivers who haven't got the slightest clue how to use a damn turn signal. Then the fucking liquor stores around East Rutherford close down around 10pm, thus making people such as myself spend a ridiculous 12 bucks per shot of Patron at the local shitass Jersey bar filled with cafones such as Fliakis. Not to mention the smell of New Jersey... it's smells worse than the fumes emanating from Michael Burke's crotch region, Jesus H Christ.

Get me out of this place and into either of Ronaldinho's pants or Padovano's coffee can.

Thanks to Burke for changing my tire. Ive never seen a tire changed in my life. I'm not from West Virginia, you know.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 93)