Nick Against the World (127 Viewers)

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
ßömßärdîër said:
Give me a break, broseph.

I've been caught up in work and I have been really drunk the last month because of the female situation.

So put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Aight i feel for ya broseppi.

Things will get better & u will find someone better,but until then just keep drinking.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
ßömßärdîër said:
No, I'm calling you Big Donk MacGee.
when in rome, do as the interistas do, fail to capture the city because you are losels

jeeks or jack, dont let him sling you sack of crack cuz he might jack that shit with a writ shit dtick from the jaw

cole slaw raw from gun call in the mess hall

break your wreck neck check and drink through a straw

crawl like a baby through y'all when he get stopped for role call

we'll still chill your gasoline thrill

my ex gf went to oakland mills

ill call your bet assya a bia

because mia mia got caught but got kleear

bang from the back but not the reeah

dig mah talk or think im weeird

stalk yo in this but not yo chalk

stick in yo the clique for a wreck check yo dick with ice cube sittin puttin this video on you tube

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Jeeks said:
when in rome, do as the interistas do, fail to capture the city because you are losels

jeeks or jack, dont let him sling you sack of crack cuz he might jack that shit with a writ shit dtick from the jaw

cole slaw raw from gun call in the mess hall

break your wreck neck check and drink through a straw

crawl like a baby through y'all when he get stopped for role call

we'll still chill your gasoline thrill

my ex gf went to oakland mills

ill call your bet assya a bia

because mia mia got caught but got kleear

bang from the back but not the reeah

dig mah talk or think im weeird

stalk yo in this but not yo chalk

stick in yo the clique for a wreck check yo dick with ice cube sittin puttin this video on you tube
:lol:

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
ßömßärdîër said:
Hey, not a problem.

You tell Big Al I say: delpie in panties about where go china from here? NO! I tell delpie that candyman come from here go HEADBUTT!
Yes let me call him in Somalia by banging these two fire logs together . . .

Aug 4, 2006
Ooo Key Burke Burke the pado called me but my penis was in the wood pile so it takes me long time to post and i love my sister long time in bath tubs.

how do i get that monkey out of tree it is terrorising village by throwing fruit and i would like to eat it. the hands and tail are a best.

Outside of Muk Muk dey eat monkeys born in farms an here in Muk Muk we catch dem from da trees.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Alex Samatar said:
Ooo Key Burke Burke the pado called me but my penis was in the wood pile so it takes me long time to post and i love my sister long time in bath tubs.

how do i get that monkey out of tree it is terrorising village by throwing fruit and i would like to eat it. the hands and tail are a best.

Outside of Muk Muk dey eat monkeys born in farms an here in Muk Muk we catch dem from da trees.
Oh no u aint.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 127)