Nick Against the World (125 Viewers)

Aug 4, 2006
ßömßärdîër said:
Dude, Juve aren't even in Serie A, and they had two "Spudettci" taken away.
How you get so stupid

juventus is only team never to be in serie B and never will be. Spudettco can't be taken away becos team wins by palying game and I dont see anyone taking goals away after the game and I saw 7 games in last year.

Aug 4, 2006
ßömßärdîër said:
Wait until Mrs. Pado's Shoes gets on and ask him, he has received most of the fappys.
ooo. its like masbating in shoe again I remember.

in Somalia we dont do with shoes

we smash penis between 2 logs from fire wood stacks ane it hurts ike make you dizzy and so good that i dont stop.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Alex Samatar said:

we smash penis between 2 logs from fire wood stacks ane it hurts ike make you dizzy and so good that i dont stop.

:lol: dude,u for real?:D

IlDivinCodino

f**king hot prospect
Mar 5, 2006
ßömßärdîër said:
BTW pado, PM me for jenna's phone number, i want you to call her and ask about her maldini.

Im serious.
maldini???

"As i was approaching her Maldini, something else caught my attention. She has the most wonderful pinkish\brown little Pirlo on her Inzaghi. I was so turned on i squeezed her Gattuso so hard, her Dida started to squirt Ancelottis all over my Ibrahimovic

i started calling her Crapello."

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
IlDivinCodino said:
maldini???

"As i was approaching her Maldini, something else caught my attention. She has the most wonderful pinkish\brown little Pirlo on her Inzaghi. I was so turned on i squeezed her Gattuso so hard, her Dida started to squirt Ancelottis all over my Ibrahimovic

geez man thats a lot of sexual conenctions and you didnt even need a balzaretti or a gilardongio

IlDivinCodino

f**king hot prospect
Mar 5, 2006
Bozi.78 said:
geez man thats a lot of sexual conenctions and you didnt even need a balzaretti or a gilardongio
dude.........did you not see this???

Alex Samatar said:

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Alex Samatar said:

bah, logs thats for pussies, here in scotland we use breeze blocks until your penislooks like it belongs to linford christie

Aug 5, 2006
Alex Samatar said:

Papa, you smash my penis too hard, and it hurt.
I got too dizzy and fell
I run away. Move to new country

Ooooh, I so dumb. I put new country in profile.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
IlDivinCodino said:
dont you guys out there have any love for your bodies?
dude whiskey is a whothefuckyoulookingat kind of drink and its our national drink, once we have some we think we are superman

Apr 12, 2004
IlDivinCodino said:
maldini???

Dude, it is an old inside joke.

But Maldini in reference to a woman means vagina.

Apr 12, 2004
I just got off the phone with this new girl I have been talking to, and she said that if we were going to take this any further she would need 3 things. She first said that she would need a nice guy, then she said she needs someone honest, and finally she said that she needs at least a good 8 inches every night for her pleasure.

So I thought about what she said and I thought well, I guess I am a nice guy, I really only am a dick to my gf's once they break up with me, so I guess I have that covered. Honest? Yea, i guess I am honest, I'll tell you to your face what is going on and I have never cheated on a woman, so I am stacked on that one. Then I thought about the last one......I just got off the phone with a plastic surgeon........he says he can take off two inches to make it an even 8 on monday.

:D

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
ßömßärdîër said:
I just got off the phone with this new girl I have been talking to, and she said that if we were going to take this any further she would need 3 things. She first said that she would need a nice guy, then she said she needs someone honest, and finally she said that she needs at least a good 8 inches every night for her pleasure.
You lying slut!

1. As they say in Italian, "Bugiarda!" Women might say that, but they have no intention of really wanting that. That's crap. Face it: chicks f*ck assh*les, not nice guys.
2. The whole honesty thing falls apart at step 1, toots.
3. So how's four times a night with a two inch penis?

So I thought about what she said and I thought well, I guess I am a nice guy, I really only am a dick to my gf's once they break up with me, so I guess I have that covered. Honest? Yea, i guess I am honest, I'll tell you to your face what is going on and I have never cheated on a woman, so I am stacked on that one. Then I thought about the last one......I just got off the phone with a plastic surgeon........he says he can take off two inches to make it an even 8 on monday.

:D
Actually, despite what many guys think and all the Internet spam would lead you to believe, I suspect #3 to be a complete joke regardless... and another violation of #2.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
swag said:
You lying slut!

1. As they say in Italian, "Bugiarda!" Women might say that, but they have no intention of really wanting that. That's crap. Face it: chicks f*ck assh*les, not nice guys.
2. The whole honesty thing falls apart at step 1, toots.
3. So how's four times a night with a two inch penis?

Chicks fuck assholes, get serious with nice guys. STUPID chicks get serious with assholes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 125)