Nick Against the World (75 Viewers)

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
Black Mamba said:
Chicks fuck assholes, get serious with nice guys. STUPID chicks get serious with assholes.
That's not entirely true. Sometimes smart chicks end up with assholes too. Sometimes they just don't show their true colours until after you're with them.

But I don't like a completely nice guy. I like a guy's guy. The type who is obnoxious and loud and just being himself but at the same time knows how to treat a gal without being overbearing. There is a complete difference between that and an asshole though.

Apr 12, 2004
I think I will smoke a lot and drink a lot tonight, da?

Ohh, hold on Sing wants to say something:

i want tell that when go from china to san fran i take wrong train and i go to DC in america so i no see my son at dojo and no see del pie :cry: so i go to airport and i say to taxi man 'delpie house' and he say get fuck out and learn engrish but i tell i do and he say i no do becuz he no under to the stand so anyway i get on forum tell every body person that i in DC at airport and i need go house for i might get beaten and i dont have bruce lee with me do numbchuck?

ok?

so i call everyone forum and pado tell me i gay and swag say lick nut and andy tell that i not china that i jap and i get mad and take jihad on him bit i tell crazy but tell real and for if i do go not to the from the airport i sleep viktor navorsky which we say china as bing bing wing sing ching ming which mean 'no' so insteed i see car outside with sticker say go bayern and i say i know that burke because birke bayern man and germany guy so i say him that i no that i no friend and ask if he no me from round forum and he say not from hole in ground so i get mad and say asian short but no hold in ground so he say get in if i have beer and i say well i get too soporo in my hand but he cant drink becuz they gift for dojo in my son

ok?

well burke say he not hear me when i say and hit me and take beer to drive and we go home and we get home go to house and he have biiiiiiiiiigggggggg outhouse i say what that and he tell me poop pooop there becuz no w virginia indoor poop so i say ok and he take me to where i sleep and i say that must i sleep in pig shit becuz i in farm with pig donkey punch fucker and he say 'da' so i must say okay and i do the ok and so come back next moring and i mad becuz horse step on head and pig roll on my numbchuck norris love and i tell burke NO MORE SLEEP FROM UNDER ANIMAL so he say okay he just kid so he take me house where dad call me chiknkhead and jap lover but i joke and he no laugh ( i think he serious) but i say that i love milk so he trell me go pull on cow so i do and i get milk serial and we eat serial

ok?

then we get out of house go truck and we drive bar and burke take 6 shot with no chase and tell me do same but i tell him china NO and he say america yes, so i take 6 shot and get to 3 and throw stomack all over burke, he laugh and say ok it only 8am now

ok?

then we get 'wasteed' and we play and i show him pic of ching sow cow mau tze dung beetle sheet face (my wife) and he throw our stomack 2 and we no get friends anymore he tell me go home and i leave now

BYEEEYEYEYEYBYEYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYE!!!

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
CauldronWench said:
That's not entirely true. Sometimes smart chicks end up with assholes too. Sometimes they just don't show their true colours until after you're with them.

But I don't like a completely nice guy. I like a guy's guy. The type who is obnoxious and loud and just being himself but at the same time knows how to treat a gal without being overbearing. There is a complete difference between that and an asshole though.
Yes indeed. I like a prick man but that treats ME like a princess

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Black Mamba said:
Chicks fuck assholes, get serious with nice guys. STUPID chicks get serious with assholes.

Facts.

1) Men & women like the unattanable.
2) When ppl fall in love or when they are under the illusion that they are in love they make very idiotic & irrational decisions.
3) Women love to take an asshole & try change their ways.
4) Women are a trillion times better than men at cheating,cause they dont get caught as easily.
5) Women are nastier when around other women regarding sex.
6) Men only need 1 of their 5 senses at a time to get aroused.
7) Women need all 5 senses & need atleast an hours worth of foreplay.
8) Men think of sex atleast 20 times a day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 75)