Nick Against the World (96 Viewers)

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
swag said:
Well, as a juventino, I'm supposed to detest Toro. However, I must secretly admit that they may be my third choice in Serie A. ;)
Yes, I find it hard to get past their hatred of us, but wtf, let's keep the Scudetto in our city :p

Toro has such a tragic history, and the fans of this once great club certainly deserve some new glory.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
swag said:
Which is precisely why, despite Vinman's tears, I think this is going to be a boon for Serie B TV coverage. Serie B will never have it so good, and the market will have to follow because the demand will most certainly be there. Napoli, Fiorentina, Juve, Lazio, Genoa, Bologna, etc... damn, I'd pay extra money to get B coverage even if Juve wasn't in that lot.

:confused2

I speak within REALITY Greg, and if you cannot accept this , I'm sorry...

no need to fire shots my way if you cant handle the situation

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I don't think anyone will show Serie B games unless local networks do. I'm pretty sure the big networks will just show more La Liga, Premiership, French League and Bundesliga matches, while Serie A coverage will be scant outside of Italy and some of Europe. You guys will probably have to resort to paying for the audio season package if Juve.com has one and prepare to listen to Juve games at 4 in the morning two days after their played.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 96)