Nick Against the World (61 Viewers)

Geof

May 14, 2004
ßömßärdîër said:
He should find himself a way to hang himself for the greater good of the population.
well, personally I would prefer seeing all of Juve's games for free. I couldn't care less if the guy is dead or alive

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Bozi.78 said:
wordage

hey aaron, belamy might score a few goals for you but how long before he causes a split in teh camp with his idiotic, childish and selfish behaviour? he has caused trouble everywhere and will definately end up biting crouches ankles when he does not get enough service from "the tall one"
By at least our second game of the Champions League Group Stage.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Geof said:
interesting fact. SerieB will be more interesting than A this year. Juve-Napoli, Bologna-Lazio, Fiorentina-Genoa,... these would all be big matches in A. Lazio-Verona should be interesting too. Verona are known as extremist right-wing tifosi, no?

Btw, Di Canio left Lazio for a small Roman club somewhere, in SerieD I think. His problems with Lotito never got sorted out. Too bad for SerieB.
Which is precisely why, despite Vinman's tears, I think this is going to be a boon for Serie B TV coverage. Serie B will never have it so good, and the market will have to follow because the demand will most certainly be there. Napoli, Fiorentina, Juve, Lazio, Genoa, Bologna, etc... damn, I'd pay extra money to get B coverage even if Juve wasn't in that lot.

Geof

May 14, 2004
Fliakis said:
someones questioning agnellis contribution to juventus.. :disagree:
It breaks my heart to read things like this.

I hope John Elkann can walk in the footsteps of Gianni. The way he handled the time between the resignation of the old board and the investment of the new one was just exemplary. He seems to be a great man.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Geof said:
It breaks my heart to read things like this.

I hope John Elkann can walk in the footsteps of Gianni. The way he handled the time between the resignation of the old board and the investment of the new one was just exemplary. He seems to be a great man.

True. I'm now sorry that i compared him to his brother, Lapo. It seems that the two men are vastly different.

@ Swag - Keep your Parma, I'm for Toro!

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
The Pado said:
True. I'm now sorry that i compared him to his brother, Lapo. It seems that the two men are vastly different.

@ Swag - Keep your Parma, I'm for Toro!
Well, as a juventino, I'm supposed to detest Toro. However, I must secretly admit that they may be my third choice in Serie A. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)