IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #12,922
    ++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
    so we won today!!!!!
    Siena Salma...Siena :lazy:

however, goal of the week by DP ..kudos (Zlatan Blatan...only an Italian could have that class :cheesy: )

INTER: from the first five minutes I predicted a tie..we were too nervous...Inter was much more pumped up. I never feared we would lose because their offense was/is not organized enough to penetrate our D. Plus its Inter :D
    It was a somewhat LUCKY win in that we didn't give Toldo much of a test but we brought the ball up well and did not sit back the whole game..it was not a one in a million counter-attack goal. More over, it looked like Inter would NEVER score.
    Anyhow, the CURVA was going nuts: against Inter there is always something to put in their face: 6-0...3-2 comeback...their unbeaten streak...and the fact that they have not won a derby match since 2002. Of course they will put out the same sign they have since 1986?: SERIE B. How innovative, novel and recent.

Apr 12, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++
    Burkey,
    Its perfectly understandable that my english is not good enough for you. Sorry for that, it is not my normal language.
    You miss way too long saying that for me DP is god and also that im a middle east or asian person. Im Latinamerican from italian ancestors.
    But is sad to see that you keep coming that racist accent in your jokes that give us (the rest of forum) a bad impression of you. Probably you dont understand, or dont care.
    I'm not a racist, I hate everybody.

Dec 27, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

Siena Salma...Siena :lazy:

however, goal of the week by DP ..kudos (Zlatan Blatan...only an Italian could have that class :cheesy: )

INTER: from the first five minutes I predicted a tie..we were too nervous...Inter was much more pumped up. I never feared we would lose because their offense was/is not organized enough to penetrate our D. Plus its Inter :D
    It was a somewhat LUCKY win in that we didn't give Toldo much of a test but we brought the ball up well and did not sit back the whole game..it was not a one in a million counter-attack goal. More over, it looked like Inter would NEVER score.
    Anyhow, the CURVA was going nuts: against Inter there is always something to put in their face: 6-0...3-2 comeback...their unbeaten streak...and the fact that they have not won a derby match since 2002. Of course they will put out the same sign they have since 1986?: SERIE B. How innovative, novel and recent.
    I find this kind of derby win almost more gratifying than a clear 3-0 scoreline where we would dominate from start to finsih.

A dull game decided by a semi-casual Kakà deflection on a Gattuso shot. What more do you want to take the piss out of the merdazzurri?

Non vincete mai, non vincete mai :party:

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
    Jan 14, 2005
    Kaiser you messaged me on msn last night or this morning? I closed msn as your message came up or it was up already, anyways I didnt get reading it. What did it say? :D

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
    Jan 14, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by Kaiser Franco ] ++
    This morning. It was just two emoticons.

The first was two lips giving a kiss.

Then since you did not answer I sent a second one of Bart Simpson showing his ass.
    Last thing I want first thing in the morning is to be kissed by some ****tard.

Kiko

Jun 2, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Blandest ] ++
    Not really. I dont even think thats a real name, probably made up in that movie.

Cocaine, coke, charlie, C, white, Percy, snow, toot and YAYO?

I never heard that name atleast.
    Here, this should be a fun instructional video for all http://www.7digital.com/downloads/soulwax/soulwaxplayer.swf

And geez, DP has to stop scoring altogether; at least then he would be constant and some positive action could be taken. As it is now, he causes a divide between fans and a riddle for the coachs. That said I wish him the best of luck(I really want Real to lose...).

How to end this... How about a "Forza Milan"?

Yes, that will do nicely

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Wow, who could have seen this coming?

So lets get this straight here. Before 2005 Ibrahimovic was our top forward, scoring 8 goals and assisting on countless others. During this same period Del Piero was not playing that well, seemingly not giving 100% and looking fairly lackluster. Zlatan on the other hand was lively and looked much better than Del Piero during this time. Do you know why Pado? Simply because people have good and bad spells. What I absolutely detest about attitudes like your's Pado is that you do not give "the new guy" any sort of chance, stating that he is "completely useless." Sorry but to me that seems like an opinion coming from a man who does not know much about football. You seem to have no clue what Zlatan has done for this side, allbeit in his first year in Italy. Everybody is so eager to give the elderly another chance, while new players like Miccoli and Maresca are not given the time of day. That is fvcking bullshit. Thank God we have someone in the club now who has the balls to play whoever is in the better form.

So where are we now? Del Piero is back on form, while Zlatan has fallen off. I can here the "get rid of Zlatan" chants coming from NC and Bucharest.

Oh, and by the way, Ibrahimovic is the future. We would not have spent over 10 Million Euros for his services if he was not the future.

What about giving Del Piero a chance for once?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 83)