Nick Against the World (72 Viewers)

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Do you know why I quit talking about football on this forum? Because a bunch of so-called "experts" on the game insisted that Del Piero was finished and that Ibrahimovic was the future. Well dipshits, I guess the future is now, because the evidence is in after 26 matches in Serie A. When DP plays regularly he is our only danger man other than Nedved. Ibrahimovic, who I was so happy to have signed in August, is almost completely useless. What a bunch of shitheads who wrote off Del Piero.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++
Do you know why I quit talking about football on this forum? Because a bunch of so-called "experts" on the game insisted that Del Piero was finished and that Ibrahimovic was the future. Well dipshits, I guess the future is now, because the evidence is in after 26 matches in Serie A. When DP plays regularly he is our only danger man other than Nedved. Ibrahimovic, who I was so happy to have signed in August, is almost completely useless. What a bunch of shitheads who wrote off Del Piero.
I, for one, agree with you 100% Pado...

The nerve of these kids...I mean people

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
So 10 Serie A goals, and numerous assists are "useless?"
... And before you throw me in that catagory of people who "wrote/write off Del Piero," I'll let you know that he's my fav player and I'll always support him. However, I'm also a realist in that I can recognize that his, like all players', form (including Ibrahimovic's) goes up and down as much as your hand does when you're looking at a woman's shoe.

I stopped talking football in these forums because personal insults towards members with different opinions fly around way too easily for the dumbest of reasons.

So, who's the expert Pado? We're all here to argue our point and read others'.

Apr 12, 2004
I believe the truth is that Ibra has played better Dr. Wank, and DP has been left out of the starting lineup with good reason. Neddie has been too hurt to play most of the matches, I just think that Juve's age is showing. Youth needs to be injected into the squad. Players like a Rosicky, a young Pavel. Anything to jump start the team. The lack is in creativity, not us writing off DP. I dislike him more now because of all these middle east people saying that he is God, before them, I really never had a problem with him.

So blow me now, biaaaaaaaaatch.

Apr 12, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

... And before you throw me in that catagory of people who "wrote/write off Del Piero," I'll let you know that he's my fav player and I'll always support him. However, I'm also a realist in that I can recognize that his, like all players', form (including Ibrahimovic's) goes up and down as much as your hand does when you're looking at a woman's shoe.

I stopped talking football in these forums because personal insults towards members with different opinions fly around way too easily for the dumbest of reasons.

So, who's the expert Pado? We're all here to argue our point and read others'.
:thumb:

I love Majed now. All debts forgiven?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Wow, who could have seen this coming?

So lets get this straight here. Before 2005 Ibrahimovic was our top forward, scoring 8 goals and assisting on countless others. During this same period Del Piero was not playing that well, seemingly not giving 100% and looking fairly lackluster. Zlatan on the other hand was lively and looked much better than Del Piero during this time. Do you know why Pado? Simply because people have good and bad spells. What I absolutely detest about attitudes like your's Pado is that you do not give "the new guy" any sort of chance, stating that he is "completely useless." Sorry but to me that seems like an opinion coming from a man who does not know much about football. You seem to have no clue what Zlatan has done for this side, allbeit in his first year in Italy. Everybody is so eager to give the elderly another chance, while new players like Miccoli and Maresca are not given the time of day. That is fvcking bullshit. Thank God we have someone in the club now who has the balls to play whoever is in the better form.

So where are we now? Del Piero is back on form, while Zlatan has fallen off. I can here the "get rid of Zlatan" chants coming from NC and Bucharest.

Oh, and by the way, Ibrahimovic is the future. We would not have spent over 10 Million Euros for his services if he was not the future.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Yeah same here. I have always loved Del Piero and will continue to do so, however that does not mean I cannot criticise him when he is playing badly. That goes for any player, unlike some people who say "hands off" because he is Del Piero. That's not fair treatment at all.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Bürke ] ++
:thumb:
I love Majed now. All debts forgiven?
Not really wise to post this a couple of minutes after posting:

++ [ originally posted by Bürke ] ++
I dislike him more now because of all these middle east people saying that he is God, before them, I really never had a problem with him.
1. The only person I know who says that is Stevie11 and he's Irish/Italian.
2. Most mid-easterners are Muslim and are fairly religious. Saying that a person is God isn't something very common for us, and in our book, it's a sin.
3. Why specificaly say: "these middle east people?" Would you feel the same way about DP if you didn't assume they were mid-eastern?

Bottom Line: If you have something to say, which abviously you have for a long time, show some balls and say it, and face the what's comming. No use holding it in.. holding crap in isn't good for you in the long run, and whatever leeks out is stinking up the place. On the otherhand, if you're "just kidding," then, like I've always said, try again, nobody's laughing.

Apr 12, 2004

Not really wise to post this a couple of minutes after posting:

1. The only person I know who says that is Stevie11 and he's Irish/Italian.
2. Most mid-easterners are Muslim and are fairly religious. Saying that a person is God isn't something very common for us, and in our book, it's a sin.
3. Why specificaly say: "these middle east people?" Would you feel the same way about DP if you didn't assume they were mid-eastern?

Try guys like: Azzurri7, Modo Bianconero, Ol Killer, Desmond, Bürke, Eaglesnake_1, Daywalker, Legend Del Piero, DelPieroforlife, dpforever, and Ramin.

I am pretty sure most if not all of these persons listed above are from either the Middle East, or Asia.

So, chill out Koran boy.

Or should I say Qu'ran?

Dick.

Apr 12, 2004
Bottom Line: If you have something to say, which abviously you have for a long time, show some balls and say it, and face the what's comming. No use holding it in.. holding crap in isn't good for you in the long run, and whatever leeks out is stinking up the place. On the otherhand, if you're "just kidding," then, like I've always said, try again, nobody's laughing.
The only thing I need to say is you need to chill and not take things so seriously.
THAT shit isn't good for you, and if you don't like me, I don't care, because I just subscribed to Al Jazeera.

I am also thinking of converting to Islam.

If my ambassadors don't give me oil, I might call for a Jihad on myself.

Umsekta-billa-raheena!

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
Ooohhh, this is fantastic ¡¡¡¡¡ EVERYONE IN HERE LOVES ALEX ¡¡¡¡¡¡

Suddendly, the frog has transformed in a beutiful prince ( and that just with one game performance, that probably will not be show in next games) and now it seems that the true lovers of DP are emerging to the surface....

Majed is nicely telling us that Alex is his fav. player and he will always support him.....

Andy confesses he has always loved DP and will continue to do so...

Burkey said that he really never had a problem with Alex and that he would be delighted to have sex with him...

:embarass::kiss::heart:

Why you dont form a DP fan club ?:D

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
Burkey,
Its perfectly understandable that my english is not good enough for you. Sorry for that, it is not my normal language.
You miss way too long saying that for me DP is god and also that im a middle east or asian person. Im Latinamerican from italian ancestors.
But is sad to see that you keep coming that racist accent in your jokes that give us (the rest of forum) a bad impression of you. Probably you dont understand, or dont care.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 72)