Nick Against the World (188 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Blandest ] ++

Im talking about in general over the last three years. True though I havent seen a game since xmas. But even if he was amazing in those three games, dosent exactly make up for how useless he has been in the past what is 5 years? But my point stands true. Not by any stretch of the imagination should someone be bashed for bashing Del Piero.

But ill respect Sergios request.
And im not a Cardiff fan. Where did that come from? I support my local team ;)(well not local anymore)
Thanks, Babe.

Any new piercings lately??

Ugh, the guy next to me is clipping his fingernails in his office cube, and I feel like walking over there and stabbing him in the neck with a pen

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Sergio ] ++

Ugh, the guy next to me is clipping his fingernails in his office cube, and I feel like walking over there and stabbing him in the neck with a pen

I feel with you, the sound of the nail clipper itself is so much annoying...

As a side note, from MAD magazine, an old issue....one thing to do while bored is try to trim your toe nails and try to drop the trimmed piece in a beer can in front of you...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++
I like Ibra a lot, I like DP a lot, and I don't give a shit who scores the goal, I just want Juve to score goals. However, since DP has been in the starting lineup the last three matches, he has been our best player on the field (and in some cases the only one who didn't suck) and that is a poor reflection on Juve. Ibra has not been useless the entire year, Andy , but the boy has been pure shit over the aforementioned last three matches. He is exactly like Appiah was last year, unable to get a touch right.
Yeah that makes a lot of sense. Ibrahimovic is exactly like Appiah, not worth playing him at all, even though he was our top forward in the first half of the season. Remember Pado, players have good and bad spells, with some of the latter more lengthy than others.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I, for one, am thrilled that Alex is finding his good spell now, and is starting to peak.

Hey, maybe Capello was right in resting him for various spells during the early part of the season. Then again, what would he know, its not as if he's had Domestic and European success everywhere he's gone.

Oh Wait.........................

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Yeah that makes a lot of sense. Ibrahimovic is exactly like Appiah, not worth playing him at all, even though he was our top forward in the first half of the season. Remember Pado, players have good and bad spells, with some of the latter more lengthy than others.
That's unfair. Ibra hasn't had any luck at all this year. Nedved who he has been working so good with has been injured. And with Trez gone gone he's been awarded he's role, doing nothing but scoring goals. Is that Zlatan? Na, he's not the target man, he creates more than he scores. I'll trash him with you guys if he still sucks when they get back buy I really doubt it.

btw what is this thread about? :confused:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by pecker ] ++

That's unfair. Ibra hasn't had any luck at all this year. Nedved who he has been working so good with has been injured. And with Trez gone gone he's been awarded he's role, doing nothing but scoring goals. Is that Zlatan? Na, he's not the target man, he creates more than he scores. I'll trash him with you guys if he still sucks when they get back buy I really doubt it.
I was being sarcastic in that post. I'm actually defending Zlatan.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I, for one, am thrilled that Alex is finding his good spell now, and is starting to peak.

Hey, maybe Capello was right in resting him for various spells during the early part of the season. Then again, what would he know, its not as if he's had Domestic and European success everywhere he's gone.
I personally believe that Capello was saving Del Piero for the most important part of the season, of course right around now. I bet Capello was making sure that Alex was protected against late match injuries and not risking him when we did not need to. Futhermore it might have inspired Alex to work a bit harder and improve his form.

Hopefully Alex will continue with this good spell because we need him, desperately.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Not to stray too far off of the subject of Blandie's erotic piercings, but I picked up The Game's CD, "The Documentary"

Damn, that's good stuff.
Are you serious? Shit man I'm gonna go pick that up yo.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Oh, very serious.

Better than Lloyd Banks or Young Buck's CD's, that's for sure.

Good production values, as well, with Dre, Em, Kanye West, Timbaland, and Just Blaze producing tracks

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Bürke ] ++
Try guys like: Azzurri7, Modo Bianconero, Ol Killer, Desmond, Bürke, Eaglesnake_1, Daywalker, Legend Del Piero, DelPieroforlife, dpforever, and Ramin.

I am pretty sure most if not all of these persons listed above are from either the Middle East, or Asia.
I should have known that you'd just run circles around yourself and not face up.

True. Most of THOSE names you mentioned are from the middleast or asia. However, mideasterns do not compose the majority of members who "worship" Del Piero. In other words, you're still chasing your tail.

PS nice touch with trying to add "asians" in the group, then editing your post to add yourself... but you really have to "step your game up" if you don't want me on your ass.

So, chill out Koran boy.

Or should I say Qu'ran?

Dick.
You'll need to try harder than that...

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Bürke ] ++
The only thing I need to say is you need to chill and not take things so seriously.
THAT shit isn't good for you, and if you don't like me, I don't care, because I just subscribed to Al Jazeera.

Do you really think I really lose sleep over insignificant and immature posts?
If you mean, to Internet communication proprotions, "chill and not take things too seriously," then sorry, I can't do that.

I am also thinking of converting to Islam.

If my ambassadors don't give me oil, I might call for a Jihad on myself.

Umsekta-billa-raheena!
That's a new low. You're also mistaking me for someone gullable.
Step your game up, Burke.

comedy points: 0
insult points: 0
self amusement: probably 10. If this is true, I'm happy for you. At least something positive came from this post.

Apr 12, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

I should have known that you'd just run circles around yourself and not face up.

True. Most of THOSE names you mentioned are from the middleast or asia. However, mideasterns do not compose the majority of members who "worship" Del Piero. In other words, you're still chasing your tail.

PS nice touch with trying to add "asians" in the group, then editing your post to add yourself... but you really have to "step your game up" if you don't want me on your ass.

You'll need to try harder than that...
I bet they do. Make up a list that is not.

I had myself in the original list, cock lick, I added Modo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 188)