Nick Against the World (210 Viewers)

Dec 27, 2003
Yeah the number of members ages 16 to 24 has quadrupled since you were a regular member. It's ridiculous sometimes. The footballing knowledge (or rather intellectual capability) of the average member has decreased drastically. Trolls and transfers are the new "bitches and big screen tv's". Oh the age we live in.
Does it really have to do with age though. I was 24 myself when I joined, and there were plenty of younger members whose contribution went beyond "Inter merda hehe I hate those bitches" and who I really doubt would be indulging in Moggi cock-sucking and the likes today (how on earth you can idolise a piece of shit proven criminal responsible for the biggest shame in the history of your club and of the Italian game as a whole is beyond me).

Martin, Erik, Gray, Tom, Nina, Mikhail, McFarlando and his/her alter-egoes, Stuart (who was barely 13!), baggio, Majed, denco, Seven, Andy who really pissed me off at times but was at least capable of putting up a good argument, Burke who was the Mozart of trolling compared to the Britneys you have now.....all these people were in their teens back then.

Only Padovano was in his late 40's.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Does it really have to do with age though. I was 24 myself when I joined, and there were plenty of younger members whose contribution went beyond "Inter merda hehe I hate those bitches" and who I really doubt would be indulging in Moggi cock-sucking and the likes today (how on earth you can idolise a piece of shit proven criminal responsible for the biggest shame in the history of your club and of the Italian game as a whole is beyond me).

Martin, Erik, Gray, Tom, Nina, Mikhail, McFarlando and his/her alter-egoes, Stuart (who was barely 13!), baggio, Majed, denco, Seven, Andy who really pissed me off at times but was at least capable of putting up a good argument, Burke who was the Mozart of trolling compared to the Britneys you have now.....all these people were in their teens back then.

Only Padovano was in his late 40's.
poor troll job, and if you're not trolling boy are you blind/naive, lets go with your sanctimonious stance there and ask how can one cheer for a club 'presided' by the worst scumbag to hit italian politics-ya never thought that would happen either. I will take a 100 moggis over your 'godfather' who has shamed a nation that has given the world the likes of galileo and da vinci. see how easy that was? and padovano is barely in his 40s

Dec 27, 2003
poor troll job, and if you're not trolling boy are you blind/naive, lets go with your sanctimonious stance there and ask how can one cheer for a club 'presided' by the worst scumbag to hit italian politics-ya never thought that would happen either. I will take a 100 moggis over your 'godfather' who has shamed a nation that has given the world the likes of galileo and da vinci. see how easy that was? and padovano is barely in his 40s
Only you will never find a single comma posted by me here or anywhere even beginning to suggest that I might somehow be implying anything remotely positive about Berlusca. Who I have derided, insulted, called out time and again, even once shutting Nick up in this very thread with a 7-paragraph essay debulking every single myth he was nurturing about Mr Pompetta, getting him to admit that "well, Libero just knows this subject better than I do".

Tough luck, try again next time.

About the Pado's age, that was a joke. Woosh.

Dec 27, 2003
That's true. Maybe it's more of a generational thing or a Juve being the "new flavor".
Im thinking that after all the current fanship might be a reflection of Moggi & Co's replacements at the helm. The third star comic act is the most pathetic self-inflicting shit I've seen in a long time. Andrea Agnelli truly is the idiot son of the idiot brother of Gianni Agnelli.

Next week I will be revealing to you how the latter, the famously insatiable whoremonger and cocaine-addict (who hired the phenomenal Montezemolo, ex-president of Juventus and organiser/head thief of Italia 90 etc purely on his ability to satisfy said needs) barely worked a day in his life until he hit his 40's, when the time came for him to put the fastest-growing and biggest automaker in Europe on the verge of bankruptcy nearly overnight.

No thanks required.

Dec 27, 2003
Bending what? It's common fucking knowlegde in Italy, supported by written acts in all too many cases unfortunately. When I say "next week I will explain...", once again, you don't have to take it literally, you know.

Oh, you attacked "my president". Should I throw a tantrum, bimbominkia-style?

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Im thinking that after all the current fanship might be a reflection of Moggi & Co's replacements at the helm. The third star comic act is the most pathetic self-inflicting shit I've seen in a long time. Andrea Agnelli truly is the idiot son of the idiot brother of Gianni Agnelli.

Next week I will be revealing to you how the latter, the famously insatiable whoremonger and cocaine-addict (who hired the phenomenal Montezemolo, ex-president of Juventus and organiser/head thief of Italia 90 etc purely on his ability to satisfy said needs) barely worked a day in his life until he hit his 40's, when the time came for him to put the fastest-growing and biggest automaker in Europe on the verge of bankruptcy nearly overnight.

No thanks required.
He does have a mean unibrow.

No need for the history lesson my friend. I'm not a Juve fan.

Dec 27, 2003
whats common knowledge? that fiat's troubles started way before umberto's time? or that Montezemolo was more of a gianni protege
No, Umberto is the idiot brother. FIAT's troubles began long before him, bingo. They began when the idiot brother's elder brother decided to put the Lapo life (common knowledge) to rest for a bit, demanding a real job in the family business.

Montezuma....Montezuma truly is a textook case of the Italian Dream. Let's see :

He joined Ferrari in the 70's solely for his ability to provide girls and cocaine to the aging patriarch. At the time Agnelli was going through that all too common phase among them 50-something men o' the world. Surrounded by fresh female youth, he wanted to feel young again. Enter Montezuma, who presented him with the keys to that world. What Lele Mora is to Berlusca, Montezuma was to Gianni Agnelli, simple as.

Alas, soon enough it emerged that Montezuma was taking bribes left and right to introduce all sorts of not very recommendable people to Agnelli. Pressed by FIAT's board, the latter reluctantly kicked him out of FIAT, parking him at Cinzano for a few years, where he promptly managed to run another healthy company of the Group into the ground.

So in order to avoid further damage, or maybe as a reward, Agnelli put him at the helm of Italia 90's organising committee. The late 80's were the golden years for men of his stance and moral calibre (Tangentopoli was yet to be uncovered) so Montezuma made the most of it by presiding over the biggest financial scandal in the history of Italian sports. Which I have documented in detail on this forum in the past, much to the dismay and incredulity of the bimbiminkia's.

What next then for Gianni's protégé? Why the presidency of Juventus of course. Culminating with the worst season in the history of the club, who for the first time ever did not qualify for the Europan cups.

It is perhaps no coincidence that after this Giampiero Boniperti, a honest, admirable gobbo if I ever saw one, creator of the "stile Juve" if such a thing existed, was humiliatingly forced into retirement by idiot brother Umberto, paving the way for the advent of Moggi, which he (Boniperti) had always fiercely opposed.

Anyway, after this umpteenth success story, it was time for Monty to make a return to his roots : the presidency of Ferrari. Ferrari that hadn't won squat for a decade at the time, and was therefore bound to do better. And it did : after only one more decade of magnificent defeats (the years of Prost, Berger and Alesi) and a few more billions splashed down the road, Montezuma's Ferrari was on top of the world again (in part due to Schumacher's arrival too, just maybe).

So what's Monty up to these days, you may ax? Paying hommage to Gianni's memory while nostalgically looking back on a life of achievements? Not exactly.

Today, Mr. Luca Cordero di Montezemolo, a man who, if his name had instead been Marco Biglia, would be screwing bolts at FIAT Pomigliano.....today Montezemolo, my dear gobbi friends, is laying the foundations of a brand new, moderate, centre-right political party born from the ashes of Forza Italia, with the intention of running for Prime Sinister in the next election.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I dedicate this to that fabulous crooner at Elba's Bar Kontiki... even with that capsized cruise liner out front...

Hookers and blow, hookers and blow
Ev'ryone wishes for hookers and blow
How do you measure their worth?
Just by the pleasure they give here on earth...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 210)