Nick Against the World (69 Viewers)

SingJuveSing

juvuntuzdotcum iz awsum
Jan 14, 2006
ef we frends wud be ut oudur axe yoo if cun suk dix?

muybe ses dat rong cun i lik ur dix like dey azn?

ugin sunds rong so muybe nut ment be but we frends lung us too sund me pics yoo nuked luck yoo prumised munts agu

pleez i reely wun see yoo

i tuck yoo latuz k?

muh muh

kuss kuss

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Hullo Osmosis, I no never meat you so you tink I mock account. But no I am real account. You come to Somali and I show you dat. I park my 38-metre in your mouth for a minute, den you know da Samatar.

What you tink? Dat only white people make real account? Fuck dat. Chinks like SingSing make account. Indian like Dru make account. And genuine negro like me make account. So stops being stupid. Burke show you his fucknuts if you behave.
:lol2:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
So Andy, who is this guy? ;) Is it this Pado guy? :p

I dont take kindly to anyone pretending to be somali just to kid around ;)
We are fucked up enough to need people pretending to be fucked up version of ourselves :D

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Is he mock pretending to be Alex_Samatar? That weirdly funny guy that was a somali living in Kenya? The name is too much of a coincidence to not to.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Is he mock pretending to be Alex_Samatar? That weirdly funny guy that was a somali living in Kenya? The name is too much of a coincidence to not to.
I think he is Alex's brother. He claims Alex died in some tribal conflict with the Chickenegro tribe. Are you really Somali? If so, please give some info on these Chickenegros. I checked on Wikipedia and nothing came up.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
I no from Mogadishu, but Moga is nearest city. ANyway, only city here you might heard of. I from 120 km from Moga. I no terrorist. I don' like dat stuff.

Fuck you pado. you know damn well bout Chickenegro but you play stupid game. I punch you in nose when we meat.
When are we going to "meat"? Too bad for me that my asshole is not 38 metres deep. We might have a problem. Don't get so mad chicken-man, it's all in fun.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 69)