Nick Against the World (133 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Those could handle our famous 'Delpie loves Candyman" slogan.

Saw the Broadway show 'Wicked' tonight at the Opera House in Detroit. I suppose the more surprising thing than the witch being particularly hot is that the Opera House actually exists and is flawless. :shocked:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Check out www.cultzeros.co.uk

You can put any footballers face on a t-shirt and write your own caption. I'm thinking Massimo Moratti's face with "I eat shit and bother people" or Luciano Moggi with "I'll Be Back"
I saw those earlier and thought something very similar. I do have a lot of Cristian Brocchi artwork still lying around I could use.

Saw the Broadway show 'Wicked' tonight at the Opera House in Detroit. I suppose the more surprising thing than the witch being particularly hot is that the Opera House actually exists and is flawless. :shocked:
I think the best public service project undertaken by the Detroit metro police was to have Axel Foley dump all the confiscated cocaine from the 80s into the drinking water. Now all the residents think that the Lions are in the playoffs, GM stock hit $80 a share, and a row of crack houses in Cass Corridor is an opera house.

Am I allowed to have an avatar with a closeup of Burke's testicles?
Would you like that emblazoned on a can of Chock Full O' Nuts? Makes the perfect belated Christmas gift.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Yeah, over the holidays I walked into what I thought was the aftermath of a riot at a Dale Chihuly exhibit -- only to discover that I had accidentally stumbled into Andy's rectum.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Vinman and/or Sergio might appreciate this...

So I'm watching a video my ninja cop brother just sent me of his drag racing exploits down at the Sacramento Raceway on New Year's:

http://s30.photobucket.com/albums/c339/450rrjb/?action=view&current=WEB_0012.flv

Nitro burning funny cars need not apply. All testosterone, all the time! To think he drives me around in that thing on civilian streets when I visit...

(Well, at least he won his heat.)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Vinman and/or Sergio might appreciate this...

So I'm watching a video my ninja cop brother just sent me of his drag racing exploits down at the Sacramento Raceway on New Year's:

http://s30.photobucket.com/albums/c339/450rrjb/?action=view&current=WEB_0012.flv

Nitro burning funny cars need not apply. All testosterone, all the time! To think he drives me around in that thing on civilian streets when I visit...

(Well, at least he won his heat.)
kinda reminds me of going code 3 to a call in the rockets we drive called Dodge Chargers :eyebrows:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Yes, he packs his ass full of broken glass and then makes like a squirrel and packs his cheeks with grapefruit-sized nuts.
Yeah, over the holidays I walked into what I thought was the aftermath of a riot at a Dale Chihuly exhibit -- only to discover that I had accidentally stumbled into Andy's rectum.
Crime is getting so bad out here you have to hide your possessions wherever you can.

Once California defaults, you'll be doing the same thing, Gregger.

:agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 131)