Nick Against the World (36 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Since the other thread is closed:

@Vin: You didn't grew up in an Italian family in an Italian neighborhood. You grew up in an Italian American family in an Italian American neighborhood. Because if it happened like you said, you spent your childhood in Italy, NOT in America.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Since the other thread is closed:

@Vin: You didn't grew up in an Italian family in an Italian neighborhood. You grew up in an Italian American family in an Italian American neighborhood. Because if it happened like you said, you spent your childhood in Italy, NOT in America.
whatever you want to classify it as....like I said in the other thread, my neighborhood was made up of mostly Italian immigrants, and you could hear both Italian and English spoken at any given time

They brought their culture and customs with them, so its true I didnt grow up in Italy, but it was probably the closest you could come to it

I have no problem being classified as an Italian American because thats what I am

Apr 12, 2004
whatever you want to classify it as....like I said in the other thread, my neighborhood was made up of mostly Italian immigrants, and you could hear both Italian and English spoken at any given time

They brought their culture and customs with them, so its true I didnt grow up in Italy, but it was probably the closest you could come to it
No, you could actually grow up in Italy.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Is someone trying to get attention in this thread?

Erik, these snacks are getting popular in these parts, I am not to question the origin, wherever they come from it's something to be proud of :toast:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Mmmm. Snacks. :lick:

French marchers say 'non' to 2007

The demonstrators took French restiveness to extremes
Hundreds of protesters in France have rung in the New Year by holding a light-hearted march against it.

Parodying the French readiness to say "non", the demonstrators in the western city of Nantes waved banners reading: "No to 2007" and "Now is better!"

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/6222153.stm

===

awesome :D
Those wacky French. Tell them the sky is blue and they will organize a protest to tell you it's rouge.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)