Nick Against the World (214 Viewers)

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
ßömßärdîër said:
And rape small children?

Speaking of which . . . I present to you Phil Giordano, my law school classmate:

Perv pol asks back pay - Conn. city says no way

BY DAVE GOLDINER
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

Talk about nerve.
The former mayor of Waterbury, Conn., who is serving decades in prison for having sex with little girls, is demanding thousands of dollars in back pay.

Ex-Mayor Philip Giordano wants the city to pay $61,000 to cover 13 weeks of unused vacation, 99 sick days and 27 personal days from the years before he was busted in 2001, the Republican-American newspaper reported.

"Kindly consider this correspondence a formal demand for payment," Giordano, 43, wrote from the Garner Correctional Facility in Newtown, where he is inmate No. 292935.

The pervert's payoff demand got a cool reception from Sheila O'Malley, chief of staff to current Mayor Michael Jarjura.

"We're not obligated to give him sick time, and therefore we wouldn't even entertain this idea," O'Malley said.

Former Mayor Edward D. Bergin Jr. said the leaders of the faded industrial city should toss Giordano's letter in the trash.

"It's outrageous," Bergin said.

Giordano was first elected in 1995 and was near the end of his third term when federal agents investigating corruption allegations stumbled onto bizarre sex accusations.

The married mayor was eventually convicted of paying a woman to allow him to have sex with her two daughters, ages 8 and 10.

The revolting trysts often took place in Giordano's offices and went on for nearly a year. He was convicted and is now serving a 37-year prison term.

In an unusual deal cut after his arrest, the city agreed to pay Giordano half his salary until his third term expired and keep his health benefits current as well.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
The Pado said:
From the post game comments I did hear from Chuck Amato, I'm guessing State lost, and that they lost in the last minute. Am I right?
Looks like State College may benefit from learning self-practice proctology... :sick:

Don't you just love the sound when the glove snaps?? :scared:

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Respaul said:
So, How do we all feel to finally be back to the field, Finally watching football rather than talking about it...

While Napoli was a great day and today was our first match of a new era, For me it doesnt really start till attending that first home match of the season but today has really wetted the appetite for what will probably be our hardest and definately most interesting season in living memory... Cant wait for next week

wouldn't fucking know.....:ferocious

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Respaul said:
But thats my point... Why should (and how can) people offer heart felt condolences to a man they know nothing of...
I'm not a fan of the concept. I know Facchetti, but I don't. I know the image that was brought out in the media, I have no knowledge of the man he really was because I never met him. I refuse to pretend I do, offering heart-felt condolences, because I feel that would just be a blatant insult to those who did know him well.

Sometimes it's best to say nothing. I have never regretted my silences.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Erik-with-a-k said:
I'm not a fan of the concept. I know Facchetti, but I don't. I know the image that was brought out in the media, I have no knowledge of the man he really was because I never met him. I refuse to pretend I do, offering heart-felt condolences, because I feel that would just be a blatant insult to those who did know him well.

Sometimes it's best to say nothing. I have never regretted my silences.
I totally agree.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
ßömßärdîër said:
I hate both schools, but in this game, PSU.

ND are just rich kid pricks.

Sergio, why are you a USC glory hunter?
Marcus Allen. 1981. #1 USC vs. #2 Oklahoma. 210 yards rushing, and about 50 "whoa Nellie" 's from Keith Jackson on ABC. That's all I needed

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
The Pado said:
This guy should keep Del Piero on speed dial:

Thomas Gravesen has fired a parting shot at Real Madrid as he prepares to make his Celtic debut on Saturday.

The Denmark midfielder was signed by Hoops boss Gordon Strachan before the transfer deadline last week.

And, ahead of his unveiling at Aberdeen in Scottish Premier League, he fired a verbal volley at Real Madrid's new coach Fabio Capello.

'Capello arrived from Italy and told me, without having seen me play, that he had other ideas,' said Gravesen.

'He is not a very good type and never gave me an opportunity.

'In a very arrogant way, he said to me that he did not want me and didn't even call me by name.

'In my eyes, he is an arrogant man and an egotist.'

Speaking of his former team-mates, he added: 'Some of the Madrid 'galacticos' are incredibly talented.

'It is fantastic to play with some of them when they want, but the team was divided sometimes because only three players were willing to run.'
More to come....Hopefully.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
having seen inter rip la viola a new arsehole last night ia had a look at inters all-new line up and all the world class players they bought.
i seen a team that was full of desire, hunger and vigour, a team that seems to have put aside their usual dressing room issues.

that said i hate to admit this but for the first time i will be putting my money on ROMA to win the title.
inter will implode as awlays, amncini will not have juve to blame for his failings and spaletti will lead his exciting roma squad to glory

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 214)