Nick Against the World (233 Viewers)

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
The best thing Respaul said on this forum was when he outed Thuram as a mercenary piece of crap. I was not entirely sold at the time, but during the World Cup when Thuram said "Juventus who?" That sealed it.

Your employer that pays you a couple mil a year for being an ass crack, you overpaid jackass, that's who.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Enron said:
Well if you say so. I would include Arsenal with the addition of Rosicky as the second great team of the Premiersip.
They are good, as is Manchester U, but every league is getting increasingly top heavy. Football would be so much more interesting if some big star like Cannavaro would say, I want to stay in Italy, so I'm signing for Empoli.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
The Pado said:
They are good, as is Manchester U, but every league is getting increasingly top heavy. Football would be so much more interesting if some big star like Cannavaro would say, I want to stay in Italy, so I'm signing for Empoli.
I hope Tottenham are able to make a few more good signings and give the usual frontrunners a real scare. The Spurs have already signed Didier Zokora and Berbatov, two players who are absolute class and have the potential to become world class. I'm not sure Spurs is the best location for that, but that's another story. I sincerely hope and pray Michael Carrick resists the temptation of joining Manure and forms quite a sick partnership with Zokora in midfield. Tottenham, along with Reading, are my teams in the EPL, especially the latter where hopefully Convey will light up the Premiership.

Apr 12, 2004
The Pado said:
The best thing Respaul said on this forum was when he outed Thuram as a mercenary piece of crap. I was not entirely sold at the time, but during the World Cup when Thuram said "Juventus who?" That sealed it.

Your employer that pays you a couple mil a year for being an ass crack, you overpaid jackass, that's who.

He literally said that?

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
The Pado said:

when/where did he say that? wouldnt expect Lilian to say that

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Andy said:
Thuram is such a piece of shit. I hope he receives a Zidane headbutt to the dome.

And I still cannot get over the fact that mercenary sported our armband. Juventus was tainted in more ways than one these past couple years and thank God these idiots are leaving. Capello sure loves his little mercenaries.
The Pado said:

i remember getting burned for stating that i think thuram was past it now and was becomming a liability, well the good news is that no matter how often these cocksuckers screw it up for real, capello will continue to play them. god i would hate to be robinho, or any other of reals attacking players right now.except cassano of course, he is a shoe-in to be capello's new ring bearer, unless htey sign zlatan, then capello will not have to stir yesterdays porrige and day of the week

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
I don't know about lilian as a person, as I havn't seen him in many interviews, however I will always admire him as a player. I've liked him ever since his Parma days.

So, whether he wants to go or not, I will say thank you for what you did for us in the last few years. (with the exception of 03/04 :wallbang: )

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Andy said:
It's funny to see the Capello lovers on this forum now bash the man because he's stealing our players.

Ahh, some people have simply no foresight.
TBH I could say the same about you. I said Capello and Zlatan were shit two years ago. I don't think there's the need to point fingers at each others. Some people had faith in Capello (for all the wrong reasons obviously) and are now in the painful proces of realising what kind of man Capello really is.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Seven said:
TBH I could say the same about you. I said Capello and Zlatan were shit two years ago. I don't think there's the need to point fingers at each others. Some people had faith in Capello (for all the wrong reasons obviously) and are now in the painful proces of realising what kind of man Capello really is.

I still think Capello is a great coach, as I always did. :confused:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Sir Sebastian said:
I still think Capello is a great coach, as I always did. :confused:
You're not a great coach if you carry your world class players around everywhere. If you always need the same core you're not much of a manager. It's one of the reasons Lippi is so much greater than Capello.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 233)