Neymar - Forward - PSG (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 3, 2014
Dybala for PSG would make a lot of sense.

Neymar for us is impossible and not because of the transfer fee but because of the wages.
Depends on who else is bidding. Neymar was bought by PSG with the expectation that they were buying the next great player. He hasn’t panned out. If he doesn’t require the same wage, we make a few sales and we incorporate the tax break it could be done. Just Higuaín, Dybala and Khedira alone would free up 18 million net. 31.58 gross. With the tax break you could pay him nearly 24.6 net.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Dybala, Cancelo for Neymar swap this season with obligation of 50m next year.
That is a value that exceeds 200m and at this point PSG can save face by getting at least 200m back.

Mar 3, 2014
Dybala, Cancelo for Neymar swap this season with obligation of 50m next year.
That is a value that exceeds 200m and at this point PSG can save face by getting at least 200m back.
The key figure for Neymar is €134M. That is so PSG doesn’t take a loss. You also save yourself €44M in further depreciation expense and €70M in annual gross salary per year, all for a player who doesn’t want to be there.

Honestly Dybala and €34M should be enough - although it probably won’t be. They’d get a top player entering his prime and save a ton of salary. Their gross salary would fall by €50M and would see a €20M depreciation expense from Dybala.

PSG isn’t negotiating from a position of strength.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
The key figure for Neymar is €134M. That is so PSG doesn’t take a loss. You also save yourself €44M in further depreciation expense and €70M in annual gross salary per year, all for a player who doesn’t want to be there.

Honestly Dybala and €34M should be enough - although it probably won’t be. They’d get a top player entering his prime and save a ton of salary. Their gross salary would fall by €50M and would see a €20M depreciation expense from Dybala.

PSG isn’t negotiating from a position of strength.

You are speaking in financially rational terms. Good post but it's a complete waste, PSG dont care about any of that. They are litterally owned by oil rich nation.

Mar 3, 2014
You are speaking in financially rational terms. Good post but it's a complete waste, PSG dont care about any of that. They are litterally owned by oil rich nation.
It’s true that they shouldn’t care but I don’t think they’ll keep him with what’s going on - would be horrible for that dressing room.

So then the market is important - what will teams pay? And what salary will Neymar accept. We can sign Neymar for SIGNIFICANTLY LESS than our competitors. Barcelona would have to pay 66.9 gross to match his current 36.8, we would have to pay 46.8. And if Neymar really wants out that badly, he should take a pay cut.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
It’s true that they shouldn’t care but I don’t think they’ll keep him with what’s going on - would be horrible for that dressing room.

So then the market is important - what will teams pay? And what salary will Neymar accept. We can sign Neymar for SIGNIFICANTLY LESS than our competitors. Barcelona would have to pay 66.9 gross to match his current 36.8, we would have to pay 46.8. And if Neymar really wants out that badly, he should take a pay cut.

Since Neymar really wants to leave, PSG will take the best offer. If PSG really wanted to get rid of Neymar, they would need to go with his demands instead. Now since the scenario is the former, PSG doesn't really care how much Neymar will earn, they just care what they will get in return and if it won't be enough, then PSG won't sell him.

Mar 3, 2014
I don't like this guy, but he's a world class player and a generational talent. If you have a chance to get him, you do it.

I can totally understand wanting to bring him in - it makes sense, unlike Paratici's obsession with the inferior one dimensional toxic Icunti.
That’s how I feel. He’s a compete attacker that can create too. If Ronaldo and Neymar can coexist, then it would be a great move. But who takes penalties? Who takes FK? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)