Neymar - Forward - PSG (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Ugh. Another Dybala hater. We don't need to get rid of Dybala. We first need to sell off the deadwood like Sensitive Tubby and Khedira.

Also, Neymar is a totally unnecessary purchase, another superfluous douchecunt in the mould of Icunti.
Seriously, nobody here hates Dybala, it just makes zero sense to bench him, neither force him to start and build a system around it. Considering how valuable he's on the market, probably the guy we could get most out of our current players so it should be definitely considered, especially if he ain't a constant starter. We can't just strengthen our squad by buying all the players we want to, we also need to sell and since Dybala ain't the most versatile guy around + has one of the highest market values on our team, there's definitely logic behing selling him.

About Neymar, i totally agree and it was just kind of funny thought. There's literally no need to have him but those are the once in a lifetime type of players, that you will always remember that he used to play for us, just like Ronaldo does now. If we could get a nice player swap deal without losing that much from our starting XI, i wouldn't exactly be against it but as you said, there's no need so i'd rather invest the money on Pogba for example.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Do not want.

He is like always injured.
Ofcourse want every day of the week, despite some character and injury drawback, is a masterful player.

But he will is a PSG player and he will leave the way he came, by forcing his way out with a 200m sum...

Too bad his contract is long. He would be brilliant candidate to replace Ronaldo with few years from now.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
:agree: He is expired goods.

Would you guys take Neymar to Juve? Lets say we sold Dybala to raise the funds.
He averages nearly goal a game and assists plenty, how is he expired goods? Silly to say that. Not even close.

If he was realistic target as in seriously a target that's closing in to acquire, many of these naysaying posts would be full of praise.

He may be immature off the pitch prima donna, but he isnt lazy, and generally been a hardworking world class player that gives his best ans improved with huge responsibilities since he was in his teens. If there it's a way to say he failed, it's not living up to the hype of being next CR7 and Messi yet in his career, that's the kind of level that's expected of him.

He is getting paid as much as them, but he is expected to be the outgrow the nr 3 best ceiling during his career.

Mbappe with all his ability and hype has plenty of time to most likely end up disappointing the masses in not being up to par to that level too. He is certainly less skilled and less complete then Neymar. While exhibiting similar diva tendencies thats distracting from that higher goal.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Ofcourse want every day of the week, despite some character and injury drawback, is a masterful player.

But he will is a PSG player and he will leave the way he came, by forcing his way out with a 200m sum...

Too bad his contract is long. He would be brilliant candidate to replace Ronaldo with few years from now.
200mln and 30mln wages for someone who is injured half the time is not a good idea.

Him being brazilian is another reason.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Remember the last few lolzillians we've had and how they've panned out?

Melo
Janet
Lucio
DC..?
Anyone of them have 378 games 226 goals and 140 assists at 27 years of age?

I mean why are we pretending implying he is chump just because we signed 2 mid level hacks, old expired CB and an inconsistent winger (who was exactly the same in Bayern) just because they share the same passport?

I mean he has 51 goals in 58 games for PSG. That's ronaldo numbers while being 7 years younger and creative enough to facilitate for others instead of be attacking focal point.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
200mln and 30mln wages for someone who is injured half the time is not a good idea.

Him being brazilian is another reason.
We will never sign him for 200m, the hypothetical is the very idea of getting him. Not just this summer (crazy and unnecessary idea) but in general. The fact there are more No's then Yesses for essentially the 3rd best player in the world is knee jerkism IMO. Regardless of how easy it is to find reasons to not be fond of his whole schtick, he delivers big time on the field.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Anyone of them have 378 games 226 goals and 140 assists at 27 years of age?

I mean why are we pretending implying he is chump just because we signed 2 mid level hacks, old expired CB and an inconsistent winger (who was exactly the same in Bayern) just because they share the same passport?

I mean he has 51 goals in 58 games for PSG. That's ronaldo numbers while being 7 years younger and creative enough to facilitate for others instead of be attacking focal point.
Dude had 20 goals - 15 assists in CL for Barca, including a 10 goal campaign to help them win it in 14-15, and some here are acting like he isn’t any better than Dybala. :lol:

Complete twat as far as attitude and personality go, but one of the best players in the world easy.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
They are all useless. Real Ronaldo, Carlos and Kaka were the last good ones.
Neymar is the 2 times the player Kaka was. Imo Kaka is possibly the most overrated Brazilian top player in a long while. His peak was so short and not all what it was cracked up to be. He stepped up in big playoff games, but rest of the season he was just a normal top player, rarely consistently top few best on the planet over a whole season.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Neymar is the 2 times the player Kaka was. Imo Kaka is possibly the most overrated Brazilian top player in a long while. His peak was so short and not all what it was cracked up to be. He stepped up in big playoff games, but rest of the season he was just a normal top player, rarely consistently top few best on the planet over a whole season.
Consistency over a whole season is overrated. Being clutch when it matters is the most important thing.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
We will never sign him for 200m, the hypothetical is the very idea of getting him. Not just this summer (crazy and unnecessary idea) but in general. The fact there are more No's then Yesses for essentially the 3rd best player in the world is knee jerkism IMO. Regardless of how easy it is to find reasons to not be fond of his whole schtick, he delivers big time on the field.
Well, as you said the only way of him leaving PSG is by paying 200mln for him.

I don't disagree about him being just behind CR7 and Messi.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Dude had 20 goals - 15 assists in CL for Barca, including a 10 goal campaign to help them win it in 14-15, and some here are acting like he isn’t any better than Dybala.

Complete twat as far as attitude and personality go, but one of the best players in the world easy.
Thank you, this page makes zero sense for most of it.

He was playing 3rd wheel in Barcas trio, essentially more AM/pure winger then attacker, and he had one season were he had more assists then goals...you figure, not impressive, must be because he had so little goals...he had 26 assistant and 21 goals. Fairly crazy. And he was criticised for it. No wonder he left (essentially doing a Kevin Durant lol), go somewhere he had to prove he is capable he to carry most of the attacking load. As he has done.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Consistency over a whole season is overrated. Being clutch when it matters is the most important thing.
Hope this not a serious post. Considering what's considering being clutch is so subjective/conveniently selective.

Give me a player that delivers throughout then someone that shines in couple big games mainly and gets overhyped.

When Kaka balon 2008, honestly the least impressive winner in a while back then. Fantastic player, but really not all that, more for being part of recent CL winners. Easily over whole season young Cristiano in Man U was considerably more impressive and dominant for me. Just playing in a weaker team.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Hope this not a serious post. Considering what's considering being clutch is so subjective/conveniently selective.

Give me a player that delivers throughout then someone that shines in couple big games mainly and gets overhyped.

When Kaka balon 2008, honestly the least impressive winner in a while back then. Fantastic player, but really not all that, more for being part of recent CL winners. Easily over whole season young Cristiano in Man U was considerably more impressive and dominant for me. Just playing in a weaker team.
Being good when it matters trumps scoring or being dominant against lesser teams especially for stat padding buddy.

Ronaldo had a really good season, but hope you're joking, in the 2007 CL Kaka was on a different level to every footballer in the knockout rounds. He was walking on water :D Their season is not comparable in that sense

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Dude had 20 goals - 15 assists in CL for Barca, including a 10 goal campaign to help them win it in 14-15, and some here are acting like he isn’t any better than Dybala. :lol:

This is the thing and the age difference is just 1 year. Neymar is way more established as a player, but so is the price which is probably double what Dybala is worth.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
The comparison to Dybala :lol:

Neymar was a MONSTER at 17 years old, carrying his club to titles including a continental trophy, golden ball and everything else. He was the real deal since the beginning like all the greats were. He's just unlucky to be playing in the era of Ronaldo-Messi or would've won multiple ballon d'ors by now. Bitch please...

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
He is a little cunt, but no club in the world would be right in its mind to refuse him, if opportunity arises.

If we are lurking around Icardi, who is the cuntiest and not even half the player, I'm sure we'd have space for Neymar.

Bonucci + Dybala + Matuidi + 100M is a no brainer.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I think Neymar will learn from his experience, he will mature as this season his PSG experience has been fairly traumatizing. If he does mature up, oh boy what a player he can turn out to be, and this is by no means me discrediting his current quality. Of course his top 5 in the world but coming here to play alongside proper champions, well he can only get better.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)