Neymar - Forward - PSG (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Although he seems like douchebag, this guy is in the top 5 players in the world and he forms the trinity of marketability.
It seems he falls in the 50/50 decision.
I, personally don't think he ends here because we would have to make a squad overhaul to get him with some players going the other way.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
So, no one is going to comment on how disgusting the notion of Bonucci becoming a captain is? I find that name offensive :D

Also, no to Neymar. He's too much of a self entitled faggot and a mental midget.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
LOL. I saw Barca making an offer something like Coutinho + Rakitic + 40m and they turned it down and don't even know how realiable that offer was BUT, if we did something similar like Dybala + Bonucci + cash, like 60m i wonder would PSG accept that? Doesn't certainly mean i'd do it either, but its just an entertaining idea tbh. If we can get rid of Dybala and Bonucci and get a player from it, I'd rather have it being Pogba straight away instead of Neymar, but Neymar as his best can really be something different so it's always fascinating.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Ugh. Another Dybala hater. We don't need to get rid of Dybala. We first need to sell off the deadwood like Sensitive Tubby and Khedira.

Also, Neymar is a totally unnecessary purchase, another superfluous douchecunt in the mould of Icunti.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)