Neymar - Forward - PSG (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 13, 2010
Luckely, he is allready to expensive for us, since about 2 years, so we can gladly drop the idea of signing him, and focus on players that suit us more like Jovetic :)
:tuttosport::tuttosport: I really think and hope so that our front line next season will be Jojo, Llorente, Gio, Mirko and Quags(not sure whether we should keep him, but he's a good squad player)

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Neymar is nuts does any top 4 league euro team player make that much? I know ibra does with pet but they weren't top 4. Cr7 messi Inesta xavi don't even make that much a season. Honestly he's not going to get more then 6 and if he does it will be Real Madrid who will pay it no one else will be stupid enough to meet those wages real madrid are going to have to up cristianos wages because there is no way he would be okay with a unproven player is going to make more than him.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Which Euro leagues? The top 4 ones, yes, they're arguably better. But Eredivisie? Liga Portuguesa? Ligue 1? I wouldn't agree. Like lostama said above, you're underestimating it.
arguably? they're definitely better. Porto and PSG are better than any team down there too.

I think he's definitely going to Barça and will be on a lot more than 6m.
yeah, 12 million.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
Seriously explain how he is going to earn more then the best players in the world?
Thing about Neymar is that the media has created this false idea where he's ready for Europe and can't possibly fail. Just like all Brazilian just that this time it's different because Neymar is taking his time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)