Neymar - Forward - PSG (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
I think he's too big of a risk for us to take tbh. Can't afford him and if we splash the money, he'd have to turn out to be the next Messi.
lolwut! Simply the publicity and hype that Neymar brings will take us up there with Madrid, Barcelona and United. We won't even have to win trophies for the fan base and sponsorship that he can bring, Neymar is minimum risk. Cavani and Falcao have monetary risks because they don't have a loyal fan base like Neymar, with them we did actually have to win trophies to recuperate the investment.

Buy on AliExpress.com

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
Neither do I ;)

He's an awesome player :stuckup:

I think that he's got some talent, but he just shows it at times, a very low number of times.

I've seen him in a few games against mexican teams such as América in Copa Libertadores, and also against the Mexican NT and he just seems to disappears. Also I've seen some Santos' games in the Brasileirao and his whole plays seems to be nothing but about him, and when things don't go well he's just another mediocre player due to his lack of capacity to associate with the rest of his team, and every oportunity gived to him is just a waste. Obviously when he's in his day he's virtually unstoppable.

I admit that he's very talented for his age, and he still got time to improve his weaknesses. But he is just way overrated, and if his carreer continues like that he's just going to be another Robinho.

Sorry for my english, I feel like I fucked up lots of things on this post, but I hope you can understand what I'm trying to say.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010

I think that he's got some talent, but he just shows it at times, a very low number of times.

I've seen him in a few games against mexican teams such as América in Copa Libertadores, and also against the Mexican NT and he just seems to disappears. Also I've seen some Santos' games in the Brasileirao and his whole plays seems to be nothing but about him, and when things don't go well he's just another mediocre player due to his lack of capacity to associate with the rest of his team, and every oportunity gived to him is just a waste. Obviously when he's in his day he's virtually unstoppable.

I admit that he's very talented for his age, and he still got time to improve his weaknesses. But he is just way overrated, and if his carreer continues like that he's just going to be another Robinho.

Sorry for my english, I feel like I fucked up lots of things on this post, but I hope you can understand what I'm trying to say.
:tup: couldn't have been any clearer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)