Neymar - Forward - PSG (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:lol: :howler: If you really believe that BS that you just posted, then there is no cure for your serious undervaluing of certain quality players and over-rating of cuntbags like Borriello and Osvaldo.

Neymar is shit and fuck him, but hey, Forza Osvaldo and Borriello cuz they are the shit :rolleyes:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Giovinco. If he is valued at 20, that is.
Oh, ok. Personally I think Neymar would cost more, because you have to buy his image rights.

Then you have to consider that Santos pay him a salary of around $8m, which is a low estimate. In Europe he could double that with sponsorships. You'd get money back on him for sure, but the initial outlay would be way more than Giovinco + €20m.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Neymar costing anything less then 50m on transfers alone would be extremely unlikely (when likes of Lucas who is half the player costed 47m hehe). He will leave in 2014 too, after the WC, more time to build up his "brand" as a player.

- - - Updated - - -

Neymar is overrated. Fuck Neymar.

Mus™

Mar 16, 2009
If he flops hard at the WC will anyone even want him? He's really cutting it fine for himself to prove it at the highest level on the hardest stage and alleviate the Robinho fears

Apr 29, 2006
Oh, ok. Personally I think Neymar would cost more, because you have to buy his image rights.

Then you have to consider that Santos pay him a salary of around $8m, which is a low estimate. In Europe he could double that with sponsorships. You'd get money back on him for sure, but the initial outlay would be way more than Giovinco + €20m.
There might be some true in what you are saying, but we'd have to consider the weight of Juventus No.10 jersey. Neymar is great in SA, but nobody in Europe yet. Zidane (which Neymar will never be as a player) didn't get the chance to wear our No.10...

If we are successful (which we are already) and he fits in our system we would be semifinalists in CL more often than not imho. Money won't be the issue. 40-45m euros upfront, 7m EUR per year and 40-50% of his image rights sporting Juve's 10 shirt - any sane manager would agree to that. We might bargain for a lower basic salary too...

Giovinco I thought he is valued at 20-25m euros??

PS: About Neymar's value of 50+ I consider most of you dead wrong. Lucas was the case of the oil fever. Inter were close to him, but at a completely different price. 50mil euros will give you FALCAO - he might be a tad older, but he is proven in Europe and Neymar carries higher risk and longer adaptation period. Say someone buys him, but he likes the life in Europe a-la Ronaldinho? Or he can't settle in the area?

May 22, 2007
I dislike the comparisons to Robinho. What Robinho struggles in aren't what Neymar will have to improve as he moves to Europe.

If Neymar becomes the step over merchant that makes bad career decisions, then yeah.

Apr 29, 2006
Don't you think PSG will try for Neymar? I'm pretty sure they will. This is the club that brought Ronaldinho to Europe before they had a tonne of money.
Nah. FFP will get to them at some point and if not mutiny will. Where are they going to play all those players? Nobody wants the bench in PSG or playing time in the french cup...
Neymar has his image to consider and a starting place in Brazil NT requires a starting place in your team. No matter what the team is.

Apr 29, 2006
FFP, pah. They'll just get the owner's half cousin's sister's company to sponsor the dugouts for €50m each.
If they don't get an end to that FFP will be just another vicious circle of wasting money in bribes and other closely related activities in the grey economy.
Let us not forget that most of the major club owners are major sharks themselves. They'd know if someone is cheating first... then he'd have to bribe them too. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)