Neymar - Forward - PSG (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Actually yes, Sivori is the one player who was like Neymar, but much worse in terms of temperament.

But he played 50 years ago, and also got in an awful lot of trouble.

So not really that great a comparison :D

May 4, 2004
He isn't Juve material :lol:

Like Zlatan was a "nice" kid back when playing for Ajax.. Like C.Ronaldo is a "nice" kid.. (Moggi almost signed him)
I dont really care if he is a "pretty boy" or act's badboy or whatever, We should look at his talent and quality's.
Say whatever you want about Neymar! He is WORLD CLASS and only 2 players are ahead of him in the football world ATM, IMO...

That said, there is like 0.01% chance of us signing him.. Maybe if we still had Moggi :p

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Actually yes, Sivori is the one player who was like Neymar, but much worse in terms of temperament.

But he played 50 years ago, and also got in an awful lot of trouble.

So not really that great a comparison :D
Still a huge and successful Juve legend, Several old Serie A fans I talked to consider him the best Juve player they seen.

Quaglia18

May 8, 2012
I prefer him to Van Persie, Cavani, Suarez or anyone else. I prefer him because these are already made names in Europe, and at Juve i don't want anyone else's sloppy seconds, Juventus is a place where legends are made, if Neymar where to come he would make his name here and become our next icon, our next number 10.

---------- Post added 15.05.2012 at 12:01 ----------

Even if its a risk to spend big on him over all these other targets, because he hasn't played in Europe yet and we don't know how he will do in his first few years, I would be willing to take it for a player of his talent.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He isn't Juve material :lol:

Like Zlatan was a "nice" kid back when playing for Ajax.. Like C.Ronaldo is a "nice" kid.. (Moggi almost signed him)
I dont really care if he is a "pretty boy" or act's badboy or whatever, We should look at his talent and quality's.
Say whatever you want about Neymar! He is WORLD CLASS and only 2 players are ahead of him in the football world ATM, IMO...

That said, there is like 0.01% chance of us signing him.. Maybe if we still had Moggi :p
1) If Joey Barton was as good as good as Steven Gerrard in his prime would you want him too?
2) Considering the chemistry and team spirit at the club is the single most important thing we have, do you think signing a 'bad boy' player (don't see how this applies to Neymar) would have an effect on that?
3) How do you think Conte would manage a Zlatan, young giraffe neck Ronaldo, or Neymar, in the current squad?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He gets the shit kicked out of his leg and just plays it off like it didn't hurt. LoL if that happened to todays players...they would roll on the ground in agony only to have 2 mins added to the clock for injury time.

Tough guy right there. ^

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Nope, and Neymar does his talking on the pitch, by consistently being great scoring and assisting and beating players infront of him. Thats all that matters, not that he isnt some choir boy with bowtie off it :p

People should judge a player on how he performs and acts on the pitch now, not on some preconceived notions of a stereotype he fits into (which he doesnt, he isnt a bad boy, was a more bratty teen starting out, but far from a bad boy). He is pure and simply an extremely effective player now who has matured alot. He has a "flashy" style in dribbling and technique displays, but its not for show, its fun for him, but defenitely does it to beat his marker and produce a play. To put it into simple terms, he is far from a Quaresma :D But more like a Ronaldinho (at his better days), who is more of a scoring threat and a quicker player.

If there is ONE main thing thats an issue with him attitude wise on the pitch, that is his diving, dont like it, but I'm a fan of an italian club and italian football, so a player diving is hardly some revelation to me (I watch Giorgio dive almost weekly, in some sneaky ass ways hehe).

May 4, 2004
1) If Joey Barton was as good as good as Steven Gerrard in his prime would you want him too?
2) Considering the chemistry and team spirit at the club is the single most important thing we have, do you think signing a 'bad boy' player (don't see how this applies to Neymar) would have an effect on that?
3) How do you think Conte would manage a Zlatan, young giraffe neck Ronaldo, or Neymar, in the current squad?
1) How you manage to ask a question like that is what really gets my attention here. So let me just ask you, what has Joey Barton got to do with Neymar?
2) No.
3) Like a coach does with his players.

That's really the last thing that worries me, Conte not being able to deal with him.. What's fucked up here, is that we dont stand a chance to sign him. I just think people are "hating" for the wrong reason :)

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
1.Barton is not a bad boy,he is a lunatic! something wrong with his head,not just his attitude.
2.Any bad boy that comes (i dont think Neymar is one) would be getting it straight from Conte,I believe in Conte
3.Again, I think Conte would do just fine, look at Allegri managing Zlatan,Conte is waay the better manager than Allegri.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
zlatan ? c ronaldo ? sivori ?

why the fuck are we disgracing these champions ?

those were men back then, and are still.

champions in the making

zlatan and ronaldo were massive talents with a worldclass endproduct, best of their generation

neymar is a kid, he has a very good dribble, but there ends it

he isnt even close to the clinical monster old ronaldo was

seriously, stop comparing a 19 y/o to players who scored hunderds of goals, and won countless trophee's just because they didnt had an easy character

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Neymar is a much better player than any of those were at his age, seriously stop talking about players you dont know/watch
He still might turn out to be a robinho. I thought for a second that some guys where saying he is better than what Brazilian Ronaldo was at this age. Now that is pure horse manure he isnt even good enough to lick a drop of sweat falling off of O Phenomenon's balls after a masturbation session.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
He still might turn out to be a robinho. I thought for a second that some guys where saying he is better than what Brazilian Ronaldo was at this age. Now that is pure horse manure he isnt even good enough to lick a drop of sweat falling off of O Phenomenon's balls after a masturbation session.

nothing about him says robinho, and hes a slightly different player than ronaldo and just might a longer career and hes had better support around him. Jury is still out on that comparison for me personally.

---------- Post added 15.05.2012 at 14:59 ----------

I hope there wasn't a "reference" to me in there. :(
lol there really wasnt

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
A 19 year old neymar is > 19 year old Zlatan + C.Ronaldo EASILY.

Have you guys really watched the guy play ?
actually, at that age, half the world allready saw what massive talent christiano was, zlatan made it a bit later

Talks of 100s of goals, and says Neymar is nothing but a dribbler, when Neymar at this age has already scored 100 goals...
In brazil, ronaldo at that age was allready at manchester where there is actually competition for starting places

really..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)